• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. snoman6115

A/C clutch bearing

so im pretty sure my bearing or somthing is going out on my A/C pump, when the pump kicks in once in a while i can hear a chirp or slight squeak while the cycle is on and it goes away when its off. is there just a bearing i can replace on the pulley? or do i have to replace the whole clutch??
  2. snoman6115

4WD lighst blinking

so on the way home today i noticed my 4WD hi and low lights on the clsuter blinking. truck seems to be running fine but it did it wuite a bit. 5 times in a 7 mile ish trip. first time they flashed 6 times, then 6 times, then 3 times, then 4 times, then 6 times. i got a 98 4.0 auto trans man...
  3. snoman6115

4-wheel drive lights blinking???

driving home just now i looked on my cluster and every so often they 4wd hi and low lights would blink at the same time. first they blinked 6 times, then 6 times, then 3 times, then 4 times, then 6 times. i ahve a 98 4.0 auto with man hubs. any ideas? thanks
  4. snoman6115

Expiration dates

went up to the cabin this weekend and found an old tin of grizzly chew. not that old jsut form deer season(thanksgiving time) and was curious if it expires. its still fairly moist and seem to tastes fine but i only occasionly chew and was wondering how long i have till i should throw it out. cuz...
  5. snoman6115

Blender Door

so this has been bothering me for a while and finally ahve time to attempt to fix stuff. i did the blend door fix by putting a little pin in the thing and it worked for about a day. i hate having only heat or max a/c. is there any way to fix or check the actuall blend door? my great idea is that...
  6. snoman6115

intake cover gaskets

so decided to replace my valve cover gaskets today on my 98 4.0. did my buddies 94 4.0 and noticed something odd. on neither of out trucks was there an upper intake gasket. is there a reason for this?
  7. snoman6115

a/c compressor

would it hurnt anything if for the winter i just unplug the electric to teh ac compressor? it alwasy kicks on when i ahve heat on defrost and it just annoys me. it wont hurt anything will it?
  8. snoman6115

wiper problem

ok so if i put my wipers on the intermittent it will stay on wat it should for a while, on once, off ofr a sec or so and then on again. but every now and then it will skip and be constant on-off-on-off, no pause ofr 2 or 3 wipes then pause a lot longer than it should then go back to normal for a...
  9. snoman6115

Engine lean?

ok so on wed on teh way home from work the check engine light came on. finally ahd auto zone read the code and it came up both banks running lean. waht culd it be? waht would jsut all of a sudden go bad as im driving?
  10. snoman6115

98 ranger man hubs

ok so i got the lockouts and am goin to put them in but what do i do with the vacuum inlet thats on teh hub(the metal one) do i jsut leave it or plug it up?
  11. snoman6115

wheel bearing out

is there a way to jsut get a new bearing not the whole hub assy? or am i jsut SOL and gotta fork over $300 for a new assy
  12. snoman6115

front disc warpage

any ideas wt would cause my front right rotor to warp and cause it to grind? ive narrowed it down to either the rotor or the caliper cuz i took teh dust sheild off which had a small scrape on it and thoguht it was that. then witht eh tire off and manually turning the brake i can feel a slight...
  13. snoman6115

98 ranger axle?

sorry i jsut dont know wat to search for but im gettin manual hubs and need to know wat type of axle my 1998 ranger 4x4 has ont eh front. is it a dana 44?
  14. snoman6115

heater control shot?

ok so now im thinkin my heater controls assym might be shot. it will only blow air for defrost, no matter wat position its in except off then only a bit of warm air comes thru all vents, o and it only blows warm air, anyone have that happen and figure out wat it was?
  15. snoman6115

98 cruise cont lights

anyone know a part number for theses? trieda t the local oreilly and they didnt ahve one, anyone else change em?
  16. snoman6115

help with posting pics

ok so i have no idea how to do this? cant post a pic on here to save my life any help?
  17. snoman6115

only max ac

ok so i went to the local auto shop today and got my free ac check, i did the blend door fix a week ago and it fixed it for a day not it wont blow cold on a/c. if the switch is ont he cold side and i turn on max i ahve to switch it over to heat then bakc to cold and it blows good, but only on...
  18. snoman6115

custom bull bars?

anyone ahve pics of a custom bull bar they made?
  19. snoman6115

bull bar mounts

hey just wondering if anyone has pics of their bull bar mounts. i was thinkin of makin one and jsut wondering where the bought ones mount up. thanks
  20. snoman6115

98 no ac again

ok so on my 98 4.0 i did the blend door fix yesterday and the ac worked great last nite, then this mornin it dont work wortha lick. the pin didnt fall out and i live in WI so i cant test teh pressure, and also did hear wat sounded like a leak coming from teh condensor but couldnt feel anything...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad