• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. problem finding replacement steering component...

So I have been replacing the steering compontents. Having an issue locating the steering to gear box coupling assymbly. ( rag joint). I have ordered several parts and none seem to be it. is this a ford only part?:icon_welder:
  2. 2wd to 4x4

Is there a difference in frame on a 92 ranger 2wd or is it possible to convert a 2wd ranger to 4x4.
  3. 28 spline 8.8 to 96 explorer 31 spline.

Only real question I have is the distance between axle flange to flange. of 8.8 28 spline and the 31 spline 8.8 from explorers. is it the same or longer flange to flange?
  4. Bumper location with a lift.

I have a 92 ranger with a 2 inch body lift. The last owner put it on. Now the bumpers sit 2 inches low is there a height correction kit for this or a make it your self to relocate the bumpers to correct height.
  5. all about 2.3l

most of everything i have read here is about 2.3l supers or turbos. what about the othe engines?
  6. Questionaire supercharged 4.0 OHV

O.K. I have been doing some research on supercharging a 4.0 ohv engine. No one realy makes a good kit for this. Now with that being said. i want to bolt up an m112 Eaton charger to your 4.0. How many people would be intrested in doing so. I see a need for this and want to make it happen. Now...
  7. intake question

Anyone know if a 3.8 L Lower intake will fit a 4.0 liter block
  8. trans help pls

got an a4ld out of the local junk yard put it in esterday and park is brokne anyone know if you can replace the shifter prong and gear without disassembly of the whole tranny?
  9. Tranny help

Ok. I have an a4ld that keeps breaking flexplates. bushing to crank is good and had put a new torque converter in when i replaced the flexplate 12000. miles ago. Also the aluminum shim that goes between the block and the tranny was missing i replaced that this time around. aany ideas and or...
  10. wanted 1 4x4 ranger

wrong place to post
  11. a4ld to a 4r55e

i have a 92 ranger 4.0 ohv 4x2 with a broken a4ld i would like to put a 4r55e in the truck instead simply for the fact that it was built for the higher torque ohc 4.0 is this possible. I know it's computer controled . does this mean i would need to change the ecu and the harness to do this?
  12. act sensor

allready on a thread
  13. 92 4.0 ohv a4ld tranny replacment

I want to remove an a4ld and go with a 5spd does anyone know if a t-5 will bolt up to a 4.0 or what 5 spd will bolt up.
  14. 92 4.0 ohv supercharger.

I want to put a m-90 eaton on my 92 ranger. as far as i can see the only kit is one from thomas knight. witch if you read the forums some say that it is crap.but after days of scowering the net that is all i have been able to find. any ideas ? what all do you have to change to install a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad