• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. v-8power

2005 escape hose question

Any ideas where the hoses go? I know one goes to heater core, just not sure where 2nd one goes. The 2nd hose is leaking but the cooler block is good.
  2. v-8power

its not really an oil cooler but where the filter block has 2 hoses going to it. I believe it's #11 in this diagram. I know one goes to heater core. Just not sure where 2nd one goes.
  3. v-8power

i have a coolant leak on a 05 escape. i know one hose from the oil cooler adapter goes to the heater core, i just cant track down where the other goes. I took off the little block that had the radiator and heater core hose along with a 3rd hose. i think the 3rd hose goes to the oil cooler but...
  4. v-8power

This 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 has an open front differential

if someone tried to weld this at home or in a shop they will end up destroying the gear. Its hard enough to get the weld right with the laser welder, too much heat will make the gear too brittle.
  5. v-8power

Here is what the weld looks like. Sorry it took so long but like I said they don't run it every day.
  6. v-8power

i didn't get a chance to get any pics today but the laser welder only runs 3days a week. Another thing i think is messed up is what we/I call a carrier, at work it's called the case.
  7. v-8power

I can try to get the spline count tomorrow. We don't assemble the diffs but we do the the ring and pinions at work. People wanting to do a gear change is in for a rude awakening since its welded and not bolted. We used to do the jk model ELD but not the new jl ELD. We build the super duty ELD...
  8. v-8power

I can try to get the spline count tomorrow. We don't assemble the diffs but we do the the ring and pinions at work. People wanting to do a gear change is in for a rude awakening since its welded and not bolted.
  9. v-8power

International 3300 b series loader

Just wondering if anyone here is familiar with these. I need to see what year this loader is, but not sure where to look. The tag behind the seat is unreadable. There is a tag down on the side where i got the serial number, but everything else was unreadable. Is there any other way to tell what...
  10. v-8power

feeling lucky

Last month at work I won a 55in smart TV. Right now I'm posting this on the new windows 8 surface tablet I won last week at work. Needless to say, I get a rash of crap from coworkers. :yahoo:
  11. v-8power

compaq restore disk.

My mom has a compaq presario sr1000 that she has been getting a imminent hard drive failure warning on boot up. She followed the procedure for making the restore disks, but when i went to use them, the 2nd disk was no good. It only allows you to make 1 copy. I called compaq to have them send her...
  12. v-8power

Suprised wife

This is what the house looked like when my wife left for work today. This is what it looks like tonight when she gets home. Hope she likes it. :icon_surprised:
  13. v-8power

Speedo gear

My speedo reads about 5-10 mph fast. I have a 302 Aod tranny with 410 gears. I am in the process of changing the trans and was wondering if i went to a 19 tooth instead of the 18 thats in it, will it make much difference. The tires are 235/70/15s if that makes a difference. Thanks for any info.
  14. v-8power

Snookie Pregnant?

Whats a burnt pizza, frozen beer and pregnant Snookie have in common? In each scenario, there was an idiot who didn't take it out in time.:icon_twisted:
  15. v-8power

Congrats to the Giants

Way to kick butt.:icon_thumby: Being a colts fan i really dislike the Patriots.
  16. v-8power

AOD Shift Kit instal

How much of a pita is it to instal a shift kit in an AOD tranny? I have not bought the kit yet, so i am open to suggestions on that also. Thanks
  17. v-8power

Desktop Dyno

I have not used this program personally. I have heard it is acurate and i have also heard it sucks. Anyone ever you use it and also had the engine dyno'd to see how acurate it is? I need to find a place around here that can dyno my truck, but so far no luck.
  18. v-8power

using phone internet on laptop

Anyone out there use their phone as a "hotspot" for home internet use? I am considering getting a Droid incredible and was wanting to use the unlimited data plan while i surf the rangerstation on my laptop. I seen on google about tethering, but i dont want to do that. Can this be done? Thanks...
  19. v-8power

Engine lift plate

I have seen these lift plates that bolt to the intake. Just wondering if anyone on here has actually had experience with using one. Do they work, are there special bolts you use? thanks. I would hate to have it break and drop the engine.:sad:
  20. v-8power

Bought a Shortblock today.

I bought a short block of a guy on C/L today. Part number M6009-B50 http://www.dugan-racing.com/html/catalog_html/fr_short_block.html Only 350.00 :icon_thumby: It cost 80.00 in fuel to go get though.:annoyed: Anyway i noticed that the ad said compression will be 9:1 with 65cc heads. Anyone...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad