• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mud390

Looking for...

A few months ago I saw a red extended cab 4x4 Ranger on here. The truck had a cap on it, and if I remember right, was from Georgia. It was lifted with wheels and tires. Does anyone know who's truck this is, or have specs/pics of this truck? Thanks! Kris
  2. mud390

03 Edge Center Console Arm Rest

My center console arm rest has seen better days. There is a nice groove in the, what I'm assuming is foam, from the previous owner. It is also cracked on the bottom letting that said foam make a constant mess of my truck. Does anyone know of a source for just the armrest portion of the...
  3. mud390

CB acting up

I picked up a used Cobra 29LTD Classic that has been peaked and tuned. The radio was used very little as it was a back up. The radio works great... most of the time. Almost every morning, when I turn the radio on and try to key the mic, no matter what channel, I get a steady buzzing/tone...
  4. mud390

Brighter backup lights

My 03 Ranger backup lights, well, suck. My truck has factory privacy glass and the previous owner tinted the front windows to match the extended cab and back window glass. My old truck was much tinted darker than this one and I'm having a harder time seeing behind the truck at night. Is there...
  5. mud390

What is lit?

I just got an 03 Extended Cab Edge 4x4 Ranger about a week ago. Something that is puzzling to me is that when I turn on the headlights, the headlight switch and the 3 posistions (off/parking lights/head lights) don't light up. Also, the power window and lock switches on the driver and...
  6. mud390

New truck for me!

Just brought this home from the dealer this past Wednesday. I try to play photographer from time to time as a hobby. The truck was just an innocent bystander. Its a 2003 Edge Plus, 4.0L, auto, 4 door, 4x4. I couldn't be happier! Let me know what you think. More pictures of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad