• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A/C not working, on normal, cold on max A/C

Hey, guys Having a small issue with my 09 4.0l 5-speed 4x4 sport. The A\C is blowing straight warm air on the normal A/C setting. However it blasts cold on Max anyone got any ideas where to start to fix this issue. Thanks Dave
  2. Shifter extension binding with cup holders

Hey guys so I just did a 3inch body lift to my 09 ranger, i put all the interior, back in, and screwed down my shifter console with the cup holders and now my truck keeps poping out of second gear, it didn't do this when the shifter boot wasn't tight anyone had the same issue after installing...
  3. 4.0l check engine light

Hey, guys so I did a body lift to my 09 ranger sport this weekend, I drove it for a couple days and it was totally fine. Then yesterday on my way home from ordering my tires and rims, I got a check engine light, I can't figure out why, the truck seems to be running fine, any suggestions my fuel...
  4. 33s on 09 ranger

Hey, guys I'm currently doing torsion keys and redoing my rear leafs springs so my truck isn't so pinned with my 700 grizzly in the back however I'm also doing a 3 inch body lift as well my question is can you mount a 33 to a 16x8 rim or atleast a tire in metric size the same as a 33 if so...
  5. spindles from a TTB to a SAS Dana 44

Hey guys, Anyone know if spindles from a Dana 44 TTB will fit a 79 Dana 44 solid the smaller bearing ones. thanks Dave
  6. spindles for dana 44 79

hey, guys well ive run into a little problem i finally got around to throwing in my dana 44 high pinion. problem is i bought it off a guy and it had no spindles but he had the hub assembles. He said it was from a 79 f250 i left it full width well as my 9inch. My buddy just happened to have a...
  7. disconnecting running lights on a 09

I bought a new 09 ranger last year and just changed out the head light bulbs for some nice blue ones. But I want to be able to run park lights and fog lamps anyone one know how to disconnect the running lights
  8. 4.0l swap outta aerostar to 86 Ranger

just need some wiring help, I just finished pulling out the 4.0l from my 91 all wheel drive aerostar and what joke that was. Haynes manual says you cant pull the motor without dropping the hole sub frame with the motor droping out the bottom. Well since i dont have hoist i had to find a way to...
  9. 4.0l question swap from aerostar to ranger

correct me if i wrong but does anyone know if a 4.0l out of a 91 aerostar is the same as a 4.0l out of a ranger im pretty shure thier the same. My 2.0l crapped out and ive got a aerostar kicking around and i plan on dropping it in to my 2.0l short box. That is once i get the dana 44 into my 4x4...
  10. fuel gauge not working in 96 f-150 5.8l

F-150 fuel gauge not working correctly. filled my pig the other day its a 96 f-150 4x4 5.8l. I know the tank got full cause it litterly poured out of the filler neck. But when i started it up it only whent to half a tank and then it moves all over from full to empty to anywhere in between. This...
  11. Dana 44 TTB spindles

hey guys I got question im currently building a Dana 44 Soild axle to drop into my 86 Ranger. I bought the Axle off the guy and he had everything for it but spindles which really sucks cause im havin a hard time trying to find a set. Now i also own a 96 F-150 4x4 with a TTB Dana 44 Im just...
  12. 2.3l head question

any one know if you can swap a 2.3l head on to a 2.0l block any help would be wicked. thanks
  13. rolled Ranger looking like a first gen again

well finally got some time to sit around on TRS and thought i should get some pics up again of the build since i last rolled it two years ago its got a new cab and box and currently undergoing a 351w sawp a 9inch rear and a dana 44 solid front. I forgot my camera at the shop but heres some pics...
  14. 96 150 4x4 trouble starting cold

So im in the middle of building my 86 Ranger and last thing i need is engine problems with 96 150 4x4 5.8L. It seems to be having problems starting cold. Its as though its starving for fuel. after about 8 cranks it starts but runs ruff until the idel speed pics up. I changed the fuel filter new...
  15. looking for some good lift leafs

ok im currently doing a 351w swap into my 1st gen reg cab long box ive got a 9inch rear end out of a full size bronco and D44 solid axle out of a chevy that i plan on using yes i know chevy but it was at work and buddy from work sold it to me cheap. I got a 6inch BDS lift in now but i got that...
  16. how much should i ask when i sell my C6 with t-case

hey guys ok i got question im currently doing a 351W swap to my 86 Ranger reg cab long box 4x4 i pulled the engine and trans from a 86 full size bronco that i drove to my work before i ripped it apart for the engine and trans and 9inch. Now i dont want to run an auto since i like to drive...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad