• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. nightstalker00

LS Swap

Started life as a 2wd 94 Ranger Splash extended cab with a 4.0 and an automatic. The engine and trans have been removed. Then I swapped in a D44/9. Right now I am working on cleaning up the under hood wiring, by removing anything I don't need. The way I started looking at it all I needed to...
  2. nightstalker00

460 ranger

full build with lots of pics: http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=252764 please leave input cause I haven't really had any. Really curious about clocking ring.
  3. nightstalker00

what tranny

ok so i have an 1987 b2 and put 351w in it mated to a c4...dana44 9in...my current set up is 4in suspension and 3in body...my concern is the driveshaft...with the lift and length of the fullsize equipment im worried about how long the u-joints will survive...my driveshaft is about 24in...are...
  4. nightstalker00

Roll Cage

so gang I'm trying to come up with an idea of how much this is gona cost me. I have two problems. The first one is that I am in Kuwait and I have no clue how much tube I'm gona need. So I was curious sence Bronco 2's are hard to come by on a military post that someone would hook me up with...
  5. nightstalker00

B2 and ranger

so here is a link to my first truck i built and my current bronco i wana add them in the photo galery but were do i go?how do i do that? www.cardomain.com/ride/3323068 thats the ranger www.cardomain.com/ride/3323057 and the bronco

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad