• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dirtracer115

starter alignment trouble

i have a 91 ranger with a 65 ford 289 in it, im using a mustang ii C4, not sure exactly what year it came out of but the mustang 2 i got it out of had been converted to a V8. i am sure it is the M2 version because of the smaller bellhousing which fits much better in the ranger since the first...
  2. dirtracer115

Moroso oil filter relocator leaking

i have a 91 ford ranger i put a 1965 289 in the builds finished and im driving it but im still working out the kinks, only major problem aside from the C4 slipping and the major lack of traction, i have a severe leak from the oil filter relocator i have the 90 degree moroso sandwich adapter...
  3. dirtracer115

289 swap starter issue

ive put a rebuilt 1965 289 in a 91 ford ranger, ive used this sites tech library the whole way and its been a huge help but now the truck is insured and drivable but its got an issue thats stumped me i had to put the dual sump pan on it, i found out later that the old ford 4 in starter will not...
  4. dirtracer115

Side pipes for v8 ranger

i have a 1991 ranger rwd with a long bed that i am putting a rebuilt 1965 289 in i am looking for exhaust options and i thought if i really wanted the truck to stand out as a ranger hotrod, some mean side exhaust pipes starting a few inches from the front tire well to the back like the old...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad