• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. thad4411

96 ranger no park lights or dash lights

Hey I have a 95 Ford ranger 4cyl and my dash lights and back break or rear end lights don't work. They come on when I turn my headlights on but not the park lights. When I turn the park on I get no lights. Can somebody tell me what's going on?
  2. thad4411

my 1995 mazda mx6

Hey guys I have a 95 mazda mx6 and the radiator hose on the top squeezes in or gets sucked in when you crank it up, and expands again when you turn it off. can somebody help me out?
  3. thad4411

302 in a 96 ranger

Hey guys I just got a 302 and I want to put it in my 96 Ford ranger 2.3l 4cyl. I need to know other than having to change the mounts,what else do i need to do?It is fuel injected and my 2.3 is also. I don't the first thing about it other than hearing some things from boot legs. I just wanted to...
  4. thad4411

Hey guys, I finally got a 302 engine, and I want to put it in my 96 ranger. I am going to take out the 2.3l 4cyl. What do I have to do besides having to change the mounts? I know that I need headers and exhausts. I here that it will mount right to the original tranny! is that true? What else...
  5. thad4411

my 96 ford ranger battery level

Hey guys,I have a 96 ford ranger that has a battery problem.I checked the alternator and it is good,I got the battery level checked and it is saying 80%. I have a 5 speed 2.3 4cly and when I am going thru the gears,everytime I get the RPM's up kind of high! the battery level goes down.and as I...
  6. thad4411

96 ranger chimes

Hey guys,I have a 96 ford ranger 2.3cyl,and when i get into the truck,i have to sit for 30 seconds until the inside dome light turns off. because if i don,t, the door chime will just ring and ring.sometimes,it will turn off after 60 sec but other times i would have to disconnect the battery...
  7. thad4411

my 96 ranger

my truck won't pass emissions,due to an intake airtemperature circut low input.code P0112. the problem is ,that i took my factory intake off and replaced it with a K&N intake and put a surge performance chip on the intake O2 sensor and a stage 3 , O2 sensor behind the converter.I took everything...
  8. thad4411

2003 ford winstar van 3.8l

hey guys, how many o2 sensors are there in this van? found 1 behind the catalytic converter and one in front by the header. are there two more? if so where are they and how do i get to them?
  9. thad4411

my 2003 ford winstar

hey guys, I have a 2003 ford winstar that i need to get an emissions test done by tuesday.the 2 codes that i recieved said that 2 - (O2) sensors were bad. I think that it is just a vacume leak. how can i tell"? i heard that i could spray break cleaner spray around the suspected area to find it...
  10. thad4411

engine swap

hey guys, is it possible to put a 351 winsor in my 96 ranger"? and if so ,is it worth doing"?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad