• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5.0fox

buy my wheeler

For you washington guys. Im getting rid of my bronco wheeler. I posted it up in the classifieds check it out or check out the craigslist add here http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/3347117336.html Ill come down on it a bit if you are from the forums
  2. 5.0fox

Bugging Out / Survival

One thing nobody has mentioned yet is getting to know the wild vegetation in your area and where it typically grows. There is so many plants that have edible roots and bark or grasses that can be eaten to survive. berries are good when there in season but during the winter it would be hard. I...
  3. 5.0fox

Rbv in koh stock class?

do you guys think an rbv could be competitive in the new koh stock class? i think a 3rd gen standard cab short box with the 4.0 and m50d could work pretty nicely out there with the right mods, alot can be done with the ttb suspension to make it perform better and stick within the rules. here is...
  4. 5.0fox

side glass interchange

How easy is it to change over from the glued in side glass to the glass with the rubber seal built on?
  5. 5.0fox

what broke first?

I went out for a little drive near my house last night and was trying to go up a ledge that i have been up many times in my bronco. For some reason I couldn't make it anymore. I figured it was just from having my tires fully inflated and forgot about it. But as soon as I started down the dirt...
  6. 5.0fox

losing pressure on steep hills?

I'm having a weird brake issue in my 85 b2 that I can't seem to figure out. While climbing or desending steep hills I am losing all brake pressure. I'm not losing any fluid and the brakes are bled and work great while driving around town but as soon as I go up or down something steep I have to...
  7. 5.0fox

Gas tank ?'s

Is there any difference between the fuel tanks between factory carbed and factory EFI tanks? Or is the only difference the pickup assembly? I had a little incident while out on some trails and have a hole in each side of my tank
  8. 5.0fox

Waterjet parts!

I started a new job a while back running a waterjet for an aerospace company. Im getting rather familiar and got the go ahead to make some parts for myself off the clock. Ive been working on some beadlock kits and was wondering what else could be done? Is there anything the ranger aftermarket is...
  9. 5.0fox

my budget bronco

Here is my budget bronco. Ive built it over the last month for less then $1000 and all it needs to be finished is to finish up the bumpers and add some scratches and more trail dents. specs are: dana 35 with lockright in the front and a welded explorer rear. superrunner steering kit 6" lift...
  10. 5.0fox

driveshaft help

Im just finishing up a little build on my 85 bronco2 and need to find a front driveshaft to fit it. It has a dana 35 in the front and an fm146 with a 1354m t-case. Is there any driveshafts that are the right length to bolt right up?
  11. 5.0fox

Block plate

Im converting my bronco2 from the a4ld to a fm146. I have almost everything i need but im wondering what i need to do for the block plate. Can the original plate be reused?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad