• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 89Ranger5.0

Long time no checkin (back with ranger #2)

Long time no check-in (back with ranger #2) Been lurking and not posting for a while. Well I now own 2 secong gens I PRESENT THE NEW WINTER BEATER I did it again. Found another totally clean south jersey rust free 2nd gen. Had to own it, paid 1000 bucks because trans was blown ;) when really...
  2. 89Ranger5.0

Chop for me (drop, and wheels) easy... please

Can someone please photo shop my pile for me :-) Like a 2/3 or 3/4 drop and a set of flat black svt10th anniversaries. And if you can remove the stripe that would be awesome! Link to wheels http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/WTK-1007EM My truck Thanks guys!
  3. 89Ranger5.0

First time ordering james duff. Disappointed?

Okay so I'm no pretty boy nor a perfectionist. But I order some JD t-bars for my pile and they came today. Both the bars and the brackets have scratches on them through the paint. Just simply from shipping, I would think they would wrap them better or something..... I had planned to paint them...
  4. 89Ranger5.0

cool thread i found on JUNK YARD POWER

:headbang: originally came from corral.net **AWESOME COMPLILED INFO** for v8 swapped and others here ya go! KEEP IN MIND THIS WAS FOR MUSTANGS SO ALOT OF INFO DOESNT WORK. but alot of info that does. enjoy :icon_hornsup: 1BAD6T6 put nearly everything below together in the super long ongoing...
  5. 89Ranger5.0

Locker question/suggestion

Like every other trac-loc my factory unit seems to be wearing out. Rear came out of a 98 b4000. Never failed at the strip always spun both But...... everytime I'm going on a corner now it only spins 1 .... and today in a little rain it only spun 1 again. So its time to rebuild as I forsee...
  6. 89Ranger5.0

Monday morning post a cool pic! Or video

Me and my buddy's 10second Sonoma. Looks 100% stock but has a 6.0 and a 78mm Turbo thru a 4l80e. All done on 8 inch dragradials
  7. 89Ranger5.0

my official build thread (lots of pics and INFO)

WINTER 2012 UPDATES PAGE 2 *****updates at end**** Keep in mind all funded by me 20 year old full time college student. :icon_hornsup: The start: 1989 Ranger with 72k miles on it from south jersey. Picked it up with a 5.0 and AOD already in it for 2,000 bucks. Truck was solid as ive ever seen...
  8. 89Ranger5.0

Front accessories (question/help/pics)

I currently have fox body mustang front accessories I'm looking to switch to explorer front accessories in hopes I will save room and have more tidey setup and gain AC back! Please post pics so I can see what ur front access to Rad clearance u have. Thanks again
  9. 89Ranger5.0

Finally got my toes wet going to the track

my first Ranger 5.0 1/4 http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1025400403316.2005361.1474456522#!/photo.php?fbid=2056801707704&set=a.1025400403316.2005361.1474456522&type=1&theater So i finally got the balls to run my truck, went down to a local track on a test and tune night. left school...
  10. 89Ranger5.0

Question and 5.0 ranger update

Properlly named the Rearranger by my friends for its need to rearrange the piston and crank placement on last motor, split in half crank. new build and drive terrain swap. lemme know what ya think. needs suggestion on wheel hop cures (cheap if possible dont feel like 4 linkin) MODS: Engine...
  11. 89Ranger5.0

5.0 turbo?

ok so i have a 92 ho 302 stock, just intake on it and exhaust in my ranger, in my garage i have a garret t3/t4, i was wondering if possible and how hard would it be to run like a 6-8psi tune on my truck its carbed as well, safty? and help is appreciatted
  12. 89Ranger5.0

my project just about finished, take a look

So since ive last been on my truck got stripped down and painted all the body work done, got factory color plus a little shine, i also got it pin stripped to match new wheels. I just bought 06 mustang rims sitting on P-Zero's. And got new lights and blinkers and other boring shit... Got the...
  13. 89Ranger5.0

302 in 89 ranger need helpp!!!!!

So i need help i got a 89 Ranger with a 302HO and i need to know a cost effective way to get a radiator in , the one that was in it was whipped and way old so i went and got a 94 ranger supercooling rad. and went to the extent to push it back got hex head bolts and spent all my money 2 finish my...
  14. 89Ranger5.0

my truck let me know what ya think

I did this in annocments but want more response. Hi my name is Damon, im 17 live in NY,....... I have an 89 Ranger i just purchesed out of south Jersey paid 2300 , (trucks solid as a rock no ROT or Rust),for it and between my dad and I as a father son project came out with this. Made all stock...
  15. 89Ranger5.0

Intro check out my truck 89 302

Hi my name is Damon, im 17 live in NY,....... I have an 89 Ranger i just purchesed out of south Jersey paid 2300 , (trucks solid as a rock no ROT or Rust),for it and between my dad and I as a father son project came out with this. Made all stock gauges work put a whole new interior out of an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad