• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. WTCBST

EXTREME shaking at 40mph

ok so i just rotated my tires front to back and the next day im driving to school and at about 40-45mph my truck starts to shake fucken bad!!! i pulled off check all my wheels, they were tight. so i look at my rear end and notice my u joint going out. i replace the u joint and think to myself...
  2. WTCBST

94 and 95 MAF the same?

are the 94 and 95 MAf's the same? i htink my 95 is bad and have an extra 94..are they the same?
  3. WTCBST

dual dvd deck help

ok so i just got this dual dvd player/deck it has a yellow and green wire in the back that says it needs to be hooked up to the parking break so you cant watch dvds while driving...im fine with this but i hooked up all the wires and theres nothing left for it to hookup to were do i run that...
  4. WTCBST

tp tools HVLP system?

has anyone used tp tools HVLP system? i am thinking bout getting one for Christmas. are they worth it?
  5. WTCBST

stencil-outline need help FAST

i am painting my camper shell and i want to put a fat a#s nautical star on it does anyone have any good techniques or tips to lay out the design..i dont wanna just make a fat ass stencil cause i dont want it to bleed through. i know all you guys are good painters hook it up-
  6. WTCBST

doesnt get hot

my heater on my 95 4.0 ranger blows but doesnt get hot got any ideas?
  7. WTCBST

choosing a programmer/chip

i have a 1995 ranger 4.0l 5spd manual and im trying to decide on wether or not to get a programmer..ive seen hypertech carries one and says you can gain 100hp is this an accurate hp gain? is there any problems you have ran into while having the hypertech programmer?
  8. WTCBST

1994 ranger

finishing up my ranger just put on the following: fabritech spring over kit,dana 44 with arb locker 4.56 gears,currie 9inch detroit locker 4.56,james duff prerunner bumpers,mickey tomphson wheel with 33in boggers,clear corner lights.still have some work but id says thats good enough for this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad