• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RUTH

RUTHs "home brewed" doubler

title says it all.... with 42's and 538 gears my rig drives as if it was stock... but in the rocks, Doubler is needed badly... started on this a while ago, just thought id share some pics. first off, took care of the major problem right away... Had Dutchman machine this for me...
  2. RUTH

what forum background color do you use?

this has no significance really, but i was board looking at the different backdrop colors or whatever they would be called, blue, black, white and the default, and was curious what the most popular is, ive used white for so long its hard to use the others, i feal like im on a different...
  3. RUTH

which one would you buy??

looking at two vehicles both $400 to build a mild pre runner dd out of 94 ford explorer 4x4, red, some body damage but nothing glass wont cover, broken rear pass side window and two broken tail light and a flat tire, but runs awesome and has 5spd tranny with new clutch and has a title $400...
  4. RUTH

RUTHs 86 B2 build up

well many of you that frequent other sits probably have seen my rig here and their, but for those who have not, and since i was nominated for TOTM, i thought id take the time to post up a real build thread... well, first off, this has been a project of mine staring when i originally got the...
  5. RUTH

heres my link setup

well just wanted to share my sas setup on my 86 bronco 2, works very well.. o and shocks are diff. so no flaming needed:D
  6. RUTH

4.0 liter runs bad at a slant? like a carb??

ok, so i have a 86 bronco 2, did the 4.0 swap out of of a 93 explorore, used complete manual wiring harness, but not under the dash, so i dont have the option of sticking a scaner on it, at least i dont think. ran awsome for about 2 weeks, then started acting up when i would try to climb...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad