• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Guilius

best dana 60 to use

i know alot about the dana 44 axles, having done two swaps on rangers already but dont know alot about the dana 60. this is going to go into my 95 ranger as i cracked the driver's side beam. what is the best type (ford,chevy etc..) and year dana 60 to put under it? earlier fords with ball...
  2. Guilius

needs alignment?

actually it needs more than that! So after a weekend of hard wheeling i was expecting something like this as my ranger loves to eat wheel bearings, and it's about due. so i pulled everything apart getting ready to swap them out and to my amazement it was not the bearings! here are the...
  3. Guilius

Massachusetts Inspections

where to begin! well, besides moving to Connecticuit where they really do not care about the height of a vehicle..... does anyone know a good inspection station that is off road vehicle "friendly"? they take one look at my vehicle and tell me no! ive tried almost everywhere in a 15 mile radius...
  4. Guilius

Fuel Sender

i apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section. i have limited experience with fuel tanks and cells. i will be installing a fuel cell in a few months and want to get some research done so i know what to expect. if i get one with a sending unit included i am pretty sure i need to use...
  5. Guilius

Name the Part

so, i own a 1995 Ford Ranger XLT, and i use it offroad now alot. im from new England and you gotta love the wonderful salt they put on everything in the winter! so at my last event, my front body mounts (between the radiator and bumper) came out of the frame and crushed the actual piece they...
  6. Guilius

Bypassing the 4WABS Pump

i need to redo my front brake lines after a little wheeling this past weekend, but while i was replacing the lines i was wondering if it is possible to just do away with the 4WABS pump by bypassing it. i have disconnected my ABS alltogether, so i have this thing just sitting there.... the only...
  7. Guilius

what size/thread are the bolts

i have been looking to find technical info on what size and thread the bolts that hold the AC compressor down would be, Short of going to a junkyard and finding one with a compressor and cranking them out. my truck did not come with the AC, but this is for a custom fabrication project, however...
  8. Guilius

Adjusting Brakes after axle Swap

I had just done a rear axle swap in my 1995 Ranger from the Ranger 8.8 to an Explorer 8.8. All in all, everything was VERY easy and went extremeley well, but now i am having an issue with the brakes. At first, with the new discs in the back (all new hardware...rotors, calipers pads, ebrake) the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad