• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dontendupzero

V8 Explorer

I have been getting interested in swapping my 93 Ford Explorer 4.0 motor for a 97-99 V8 Ford Explorer motor. What all would I need from the V8 Explorer? I ave a 4x4 so I am assuming that I would need the transfer case from it as well. What else would I need? Has anyone done this swap before...
  2. dontendupzero

Check engine light

OK here's my problem. My Explorer runs like crap. When I accelerate its very sluggish, but when the check engine light comes on it runs perfectly fine. I've been thinking the EGR valve or the mass air flow sensor. What do you guys think? Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  3. dontendupzero

Pitman Arm

I am adding a 7.5 suspension lift and I was wondering what size pitman arm I will need to buy? I plan on doing a body lift also, will I need to buy a different one that's longer or will the one I buy for the suspension lift work?
  4. dontendupzero

Rims

Ok I plan on installing 35/12.50/15 on my Explorer and I was wondering how wide of a rim will I need to get in order to fit them nicely, without them bulging out?
  5. dontendupzero

Custom Explorer Chassis Build

Cant wait to see it done
  6. dontendupzero

92 bagged 306 B303 cam

very nice man
  7. dontendupzero

Speed Change

I am changing my tire size from 235/75/15 to 33x10.5x15. I was wondering how much my speedometer will change?
  8. dontendupzero

Cummins Diesel Ranger

I was searching the net today and found this. Hope you all enjoy. Outlaw Diesel in Miami may have one of the fastest 4WD street trucks around once this bad boy is done. A twisted idea brought to life, this poor little Ranger didn't know what it was in for once Outlaw got ahold of it. The...
  9. dontendupzero

Upgrade

Ok if you would please I would like to see this Explorer with these tires (35X12.5R15). I would also like to see a 3inch body lift and a 7.5inch suspension lift. Thank you in advance. Also tell me what you think upon completing. Thank you guys
  10. dontendupzero

looking for a mass air flow sensor

I was on cardomain and i seen a guy on there with a mass air flow sensor made by pro-m 75mm for a 93 explorer. i got on the website and could not find it. does anyone know where he could have found it?
  11. dontendupzero

engine swap

what all would i need in order to do a 4.6L V8 swap in a 1993 Ford Explorer. I know i need motor mounts, would i be able to use the mounts out of V8 style explorer? Please let me know. And if any of you have pics of this swap could you please post them?
  12. dontendupzero

Fender Flares

Im looking for fender flares for my 93 Explorer. Does anyone know where I can find some? I seen pictures of the Warn fender flares but cant find them.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad