• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Another washer nozzle question...

Reading another thread reminded of something i need to do. On my '93, the spray tip in the driver side washer nozzle got pushed in. How can I remove that nozzle? It looks like a foam sleeve holds it in place, but I've tried removing the foam and it won't budge. So, I guess there is another way...
  2. '93 A4LD problems...

200k on my '93 4.0 A4LD. Rebuild is in order, but what needs to be replaced and what (special) tools are required? Also, I will probably get a junkyard tranny to use while I'm rebuilding mine. Since there have been several revisions to the A4LD, what years can I bolt up to my 4.0 without...
  3. Water pump question...

Any quality issues of Duralast or Valucraft water pumps from AutoZone? Is it worth spending the extra $14 to get the limited lifetime warranty vs. the 1 yr warranty? I'm getting poor coolant circulation and I don't know yet if it's the pump or radiator. This weekend I'm flushing the radiator...
  4. bad engine coolant sensor?

Long story short... CEL: 177 (bank 2 rich) Checked/Cleanded MAF - No change Changed O2 sensor - No change Changed MAF - Ran good after about 20 miles Memory cleared each time after O2 sensor and MAF change. New wires and plugs recently. New fuel and air filter recently. No vacuum leaks. Fuel...
  5. Blowby and rear main seal questions

I have a 93 4.0 190K miles. I was driving around in stop and go traffic the other day in this Texas heat w/AC on and my temp gage was reading much hotter than normal. ( C_______^__H). Upon accelerating from a stop a little harder than normal I notice a cloud of smoke I left behind. This is the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad