• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rangered06

Time for a rebuild :(

well its official the 06 is gonna have her heart ripped out for a rebuild thanks to a bad timing tensioner. so im trying to gather all the parts before and just use her for short trips if needed thank god i bought my f150 as a back up. so far im looking at the timing chain set, high volume oil...
  2. Rangered06

saved from the scrap yard

So my boss was gonna take this old girl to the scrap yard after a firestone repair shop told him the engine had a broken crankshaft. i offered $200 and he took it so i towed it to my dads house down the street we looked it over and turns out the a/c pump was seized was able to fire her right up...
  3. Rangered06

sporatic rattle from engine compartment

I have been trying to figure out what this rattle is it happens at random rpms no matter low or high if truck is driving down the road. if i lift off the gas and get back on it usually stops the noise for a bit. the odd thing is that it doesn't do it all the time and doesn't matter if engine is...
  4. Rangered06

ranger milestone!

Well I get the best letter someone can get in the mail the other day. My 06 is finally payed off and officially mine title in hand. Have to say it is a great feeling.:yahoo::icon_cheers:
  5. Rangered06

went on my first camping trip!

well took my new camper on its maiden voyage and it was awesome she pulled like a dream and barely felt it behind my ranger. Was an awesome weekend but i only took one picture lol but have another weekend booked at hocking hills state park next month. Ill try to remember to get more pics...
  6. Rangered06

8.8 LS rebuild

so im replaceing the clutch packs in my LS 28-spline 8.8 and was wondering if anyone has used either of these kits to do it or could tell me which would be better to use? http://www.jegs.com/i/Ford-Racing/397/M-4700-B/10002/-1?parentProductId=748350 or...
  7. Rangered06

Tear Drop Trailer

so been really wanting to do some camping this year with my better half but dont have the money for a camper and really dont want to do the tent thing for a few reasons but wont go into detail. so i was thinking of building a custom tear drop trailer that way its easy on the pocket costs wise...
  8. Rangered06

just turned over the 100k mile marker thought id share we everyone :icon_cheers:
  9. Rangered06

built ford tough

ok as the title says this is try in fact built ford tough story i was riding in my dads '05 F-150 4x4 we were behind some old lady in a chevy hhr. this is a 2 lane street and she turned her RIGHT signal on and slowed way down as she started going on to the RIGHT shoulder so we started going...
  10. Rangered06

straight leaf springs

ok i have a very tight budget right now and need a way to fix this problem(see pics below) the pics are taken under an empty load sitting level in the driveway was considering getting a set of helper springs...
  11. Rangered06

A.S.E. certification

So I'm getting pretty sick of the retail store work force and want to get into a more hands-on environment. How hard is it to get certified? Is it worth it to get certified?(enough good jobs out there) How would i go about exactly getting certified? I already do all the work on my truck and...
  12. Rangered06

cylinder 1 misfire

i have a 2006 FX4 with the 4.0L (natuarlly) i was coming home from work getting onto the e-way on a short on ramp so i punched the throttle to get upto speed to merge with the traffic got it up around 65-70 when the check engine light started blinking so i let off the throttle waited a second...
  13. Rangered06

mayberry dream cruise/ burnout contest 09/10

didnt win the burnout contest(guess you need a loud exhaust to win:icon_confused:) but had fun here is a video of it along with some pics of a few cars from the show 1eXoIobVrtM
  14. Rangered06

mayberry dream cruise/ burnout contest

tomorrow is the last monday of the season to check it out!!!! i finally got some tires to hold air so ill be in the contest hopeing to bring home the trophy for the ranger comunity :icon_hornsup: if anyone is close its at the corner of cenntenial and erie in sylvania ohio see you...
  15. Rangered06

I want mcnuggets

this is how awesome ppl are here in toledo,oh lol caption from video: "A Toledo woman, Melodi Dushane, loves McNuggets. According to a Toledo police report, she loves them so much that when she found out a local McDonald's was not serving them at 6:30 AM (that's breakfast menu time, sister)...
  16. Rangered06

part name

ok i have an 87 bronco 2 with a FI 2.9L i need to know the name of the part that goes from the left side exhaust manifold upto the intake after unbolting it from the intake the pipe broke flush where it threads into the exhaust mainfold if anyone knows the part name or know the cheapest...
  17. Rangered06

poor mustang

VJg4jlbDqnQ "This thing literally flew into the Pinebelt Subaru dealership while I was there. He came into see how much he could get for it and after they told him 5K he bugged out and said, "his rims cost more than 5K!" and stormed out the door. I think that was way more than they should have...
  18. Rangered06

Rangered build thread

well ive done a lot more to my truck in the past year then id thought would be done so i decided to start a build thread for it to start with ill get everyone upto date with what ive done so far....... this is how she looked when i first brought her home from the car lot first was the rear...
  19. Rangered06

had some fun

found me a nice little spot to do some off-roading =) not many action shots the wife was being picky about where she would walk lol wish i could have found a snake to have fun with :icon_twisted: i like this shot :icon_hornsup: damn tree got in the way lights on and now a couple short...
  20. Rangered06

got brakes

was a bit bored today and it was 2 hot to do any major work on the B2 so i grab me some spray paint for my rear bumper guard to help get the message along to toyota owners and asshole tailgaters =)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad