• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. FordMan016

T-bar crank

I know i think i just answered my own question but... If i were to crank my T-bars i would get more exessive wear on my front tires? right? also ... would a f150 t-bar fit on the ranger with no mod?
  2. FordMan016

help 3.0 auto converstion

I'm looking to turn my little beast of a Ranger into a 4wd has a 3.0L auto. i would like a manual t-case for no wiring, any other year of ranger to t-case hook up to it. would like not to go divorced or take out tale shaft in trans. just would like knowledge, past experience etc...
  3. FordMan016

?????

Had this idea for a while now just wondering if it would work. fullsize rear axle with std. front axle. I'm thinking that it would handle similar to a duallie.
  4. FordMan016

Idea!!!

Had this idea for a while now just wondering if it would work. fullsize rear axle with std. front axle. I'm thinking that it would handle similar to a duallie.
  5. FordMan016

Mpg

What is your mpg on your 4.0L vehicle
  6. FordMan016

shock relocation

i was thinking about this for a while not sure if im going to do it to the DD but for a project it would do wonders. i thinking of relocating the shock to resemble the newer F-series trucks.:icon_hornsup: this should give a bit more for load capasity in the bed.
  7. FordMan016

5r44e or 5r55e??

I was at college today and it is time to do the tranny filter and oil change so i had went on the AllData information and it had said my 04 3.0L had a 5R44E but when i went to get all the parts i needed from good ol napa their system said it was a 5R55E which AllData said that was only for the...
  8. FordMan016

Idea needed your input!!

ford Ranger SAS front with manual hubs (1/2 ton axles) 3/4 leafs front rear 4-6 speed manual trans shock location as newer f150 in rear want to go 5.4L Triton but for price of gas im leaning away from that. -----------------straight 6 (200 - 300ci) or a 4 banger -------------------- not sure...
  9. FordMan016

Snow driving

how does everyone set up their rig for the snow? my little ranger has 2wd open diff. its a hoot to drive in snow, im in for a good time today since here we got over 30cm of it, as long as i dont stop i wont get struck lol:icon_hornsup: oh and i have A/T tires on her.
  10. FordMan016

Bronco II Worth

I' ve been searching around on the internet and could find no good used car value sites so if I could get your opinion. this is a 1989 Bronco II 2.9 fuelie appearently runs fine true 4x4 ( not a dumbie case ) but doesn't work:annoyed: body will need some attending to he appearently doesnt know...
  11. FordMan016

2.8l V6

what common problems do these 2.8L's have? found a 1988 ranger 4x4, guy says its a blown engine, body work was done to it except one side of the box he says. oh and has a 6" skyjacker lift. this truck is a 2.8L apparently carburated. and do you guys think it would be a decent buy?
  12. FordMan016

inline 6's

thinking of doing a inline 6 project not to sure what to use. the small block or the big block Inlines also want to stroke it out.:icon_hornsup: opinions??
  13. FordMan016

3.0L heartthrob

I had been thinking of using a heartthob exhaust but open to anything that will give the deepest tone posable and louder than stock. sound clips would help if anyone has.
  14. FordMan016

New road rider

Hi, Myself i just got interested in the little mules no to long ago. these truck you can beat the crap out of and they'll come begging for more. Well about myself I am a college student learning to be a mechanic a big goal is to work at the all mighty Ford dealer in town :icon_thumby: in the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad