• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. simonsays

motorcycle head ons the car infront of me.

i was driving home from the in n out meet. i was about to get off the freeway and this slow car is driving infront of me so instead of punchin it and going around him i slowed down and followed him off the ramp. about 3 blocks later im still following him and around the corner comes a harley on...
  2. simonsays

who is here from the 805

just wondering who is here from the 805 im from santa barbara and looking to see who else is near.
  3. simonsays

TTB u-joints

I have been having some issues on my truck with my front u-joints, im not breaking the u-joints im just having the caps fall off. :icon_confused: i have had this happen on both the center u-joint and the outers, the center i found it before it broke the axle but on the outer one i didnt notice...
  4. simonsays

4x4 v8 Ranger

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/showthread.php?t=69894 Engine 5.0 v8 trans F-150 5-spd manual. Front susp. Dana 44 TTB 24in travel 3.0 King triple bypass. 16in 2.5 King coilover 14in 2.0 King bumpstop Rear trussed F-150 9in 30in travel 3.0 King triple bypass 18in 2.5 King coilovers 16in 2.0...
  5. simonsays

it finaly works

signed up yesterday but it wouldnt let me post yet.. :mad: hey everyone glad to be here. i drive a 4x4 v8 prerunner ranger here is a pic of my beast. ill make a thread for it..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad