• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mtrhd0024

Bilstein Shocks for Bronco II

Hey guys! So I'm replacing a bunch of suspension parts on my Bronco II... The thing is all over the road, especially while braking, so 23 years, and 225,000 miles later I believe its time to replace some stuff! I believe the shocks on mine are original, so it is definitely in need of...
  2. Mtrhd0024

Fuel Gauge Acting Up

Hey Guys, So I recently aquired an 04' Ranger Edge. Its a 4.0 Supercab Auto Tranny and 4x4 in case that matters... Anyway, the fuel gauge is acting up. It works, but here's the deal: When you fill the tank up, the gauge goes up almost all the way to full, then it quickly drops to empty and...
  3. Mtrhd0024

Show Us How Your Lights Are Mounted!

Hey guys! So an 04' Ranger Edge just joined my 90' Bronco II in the driveway, and one of the first things I'd like to do is add auxiliary lighting. Being that the front end on the Ranger is completely different from my Bronco, I'm looking for new ways to do this. I've searched, and can't find...
  4. Mtrhd0024

Terrible shuddering noise when clutch is depressed

Hi Guys, I haven't been on here for a while, but I have a 1990 BII EB Edition with the stock 2.9, 5spd, etc. I purchased an 04' Honda S2000 about 8 months back, and have been pretty much driving that exclusively since then. Now that winter is rolling around, I'm garaging the little S, and...
  5. Mtrhd0024

Running Wires for Roof Lights

Whats up guys! I used to be a pretty frequent TRS visitor, but I've not been on much in the past year due to priorities getting in the way... (school/work/girlfriend) :D But as you all know, winter time is coming, which means I need to find something new to do to my Bronco! I've been wanting...
  6. Mtrhd0024

Finally got my lights mounted, check em' out!

So after getting four Hella 700ff's for Christmas last year, I never got around to mounting em! Originally I was going to make a custom tube bumper for my truck, and mount them to that. But after some discussion and debate with my father, plus the expense of building a bumper like that, I opted...
  7. Mtrhd0024

Converting Hella 700ff's to HID

Converting Hella 700ff's to HID in 10 steps! Alright, so I saw how a guy converted his driving lights to HID, using a little bit of crafty fab work and some ballasts he bought off the internet. I've just converted my lights, and I figured I'd share how I did it! :D Disclaimer: I'm simply...
  8. Mtrhd0024

Door Wiring - Where's it go and where can I get one?

So I have a 1990 Bronco II, and it has electric door locks, windows, etc. Its the Eddie Bauer Edition, so I believe it's maxxed out with regards to the features these trucks came with. Question is, the wiring harness that goes from the engine compartment to the doors on my Bronco, where can I...
  9. Mtrhd0024

Best aftermarket alarm system

Soo my truck was broken into on Christmas morning (I know, pretty low right!) and my radio and a bunch of tools were stolen from my truck. Details about the theft are in this thread here: My question is, whats a good alarm system to buy for the money? I've got a 1990 Eddie Bauer Bronco II...
  10. Mtrhd0024

My truck got broken into on Christmas morning... :(

Long story short, my truck got broken into on Christmas morning at about 12:30am. It was right after the 11:00 candle light service was over at Wesley Memorial UMC in High Point. My dad is one of the associate ministers there, and I left my truck in the parking lot for my dad to use that night...
  11. Mtrhd0024

For those of you with Second gen Ranger and BII, and 1st gen Explorer Headlights!

I've not posted on here in quite a long time, but tonight I both received and installed new headlights for my 1990 Bronco II, and I wanted to share my experience. This is relevant if you have an 89-92 Ranger, 89-90 Bronco II, or a 90-94 Explorer. All three vehicles share the same headlights...
  12. Mtrhd0024

What Version of Photoshop?

Just curious what version of photoshop everyone uses? I'd been using CS3 up until today. I just got the Adobe CS4 Master Collection today courtesy of my school, so I'm quite a happy kid now! :D I need more RAM now... :bawling: :icon_rofl: Now... Off to teach myself the new software! :D
  13. Mtrhd0024

Oh dear... My dad's moved to one of the dark sides!!

My dad bought one of these today: (sorry no actual pics) Its a 1995 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab with the 3.9 V6, and its got an automatic so my mom can drive it. Its only 2wd. We really needed another pickup to haul our motorbikes around in, his brother showed him this and he sprung for it...
  14. Mtrhd0024

New member from NC with a 90' Bronco II

Hey guys! Ok, I know i know... Its not a ranger, but you guys have a great site, and I've been a member on BroncoII.org for a while, (I'm Mtrhd0024 over there as well) and figured I should join here too! So anyway, more about me and my truck(s) My names Tim, I'm 18, and I'm from NC, though I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad