• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TOPDOG2007

Adjusting Shift points for a 4r70w with an SCT Tuner

Okay the title says it all...I finally got my Tuner in and I am wanting to adjust my shift points but I need some help as to how I need to adjust them.....The current settings are 1-2 0mph, 2-3 0mph, 3-4 0mph I can adust them either - or + ...What have you guys done or tried with a 2wd? If...
  2. TOPDOG2007

2009 Mirrors on my 1996 Ranger!!

I got a set of the 2009 Ranger Mirrors and with just some minor modifications I got them to fit perfectly!
  3. TOPDOG2007

06-09 Ranger Mirror question

Does anyone know how the chrome or colored/paintable panel comes off the mirror? I ordered a set and want to paint them.
  4. TOPDOG2007

1996 5.0 Ranger

1996 Ranger 5.0 Mountaineer swap, 20" Kmc Stealth, Trick Flow Upper/Lower, 24lb Python Injectors, Pro M 24lb Maf, Lakewood Traction Bars, Djm Ibeams, Explorer 8.8 Rear, Mountaineer Bumper, 5% Tint all around, 8,000k HID lights, Led bulbs all around,2002 Explorer Leather Seats, 2001 Ranger Dash...
  5. TOPDOG2007

V8 Explorer Timing issues?...Please Help

Okay I am having serious issues with my 1996 v8 Ranger. The donor is a 97 Mountaineer. When you start it the engine idles fine....you give it gas the engine hesitates badley under a load and sounds like its starving for air....you can turn it off and crank it back up and it does the same...
  6. TOPDOG2007

96 Ranger I beams install question

I have a set of Djm I beams(3") and I have already installed an Explorer rear end(which was flipped from the factory and the rear sits about 3" lower). Can I stick with the factory springs? Or will it make the truck sit up the same? I am not looking to scrub the ground because I have a 5.0...
  7. TOPDOG2007

5.4L Triton in a Ranger?

I have a low mileage 5.4L and tranny sitting around and was wondering if anyone has tried to stuff one in a Ranger?
  8. TOPDOG2007

97 Explorer Bumper on 96 Ranger

Wondering if a 97 Explorer bumper with fog lights will bolt right up to a 96 Ranger?
  9. TOPDOG2007

2002 Explorer console in 96 Ranger?

Anyone tried to mount a newer Explorer console in an older Ranger? If so how hard was it and what mods were needed?
  10. TOPDOG2007

Plaese Help..V8 Mountaineer in a 96 Ranger Questions!

I am running into some issues trying to get the engine in my Ranger. I have read that I need the Ford Racing oil filter kit to relocate the filter. But the mountaineer engine mounts are not going to work..I need to know which mounts I need to purchase and also which dual sump pan will work on...
  11. TOPDOG2007

94-96 Ford Splash Blue Color code or name?

I have been trying to find out the color name or color code for the blue paint used on the 1994-1996 Ranger stepside or Splash.... I have scoured the internet and have come up empty. I know somone here has the answer! Let me know...
  12. TOPDOG2007

96 Ranger...02 Explorer Seat Swap

I have 96 Ranger...and got a great deal on 2002 Explorer seats...how much touble will it be to swap them? They are power..can I just swap the tracks or is it more detailed than that? Let me know what you guys think.
  13. TOPDOG2007

Is a 96 Ranger with a 97 Mountaineer V8 swap EASY?

I have a 96 Ranger stepside that has the motor & tranny removed..and I have a 97 Mountaineer with the 5.0 wrecked in the rear. Will this be a fairly easy swap? I know I need to cut my drive shaft..and swap the fuel pumps. Any other major obstacles? Let me know what you guys think.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad