• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Army

She's a goner...

Done in by a jacked up Blazer making a hard left....from the right side of a two lane, one way street. Creamed my right front panel, pushed the bumper sideways, broke the axle, 3'' Dream Beams, rotor and caliper, wheel, steering rods, and the antennae. Despite 100% admitted his fault, his...
  2. Army

Yehaaaa! Turned it over!!

No, not on the roof.... I know some of you guys have more, but she was parked for two years while I was overseas, and would have close to 40,000 more. :yahoo:
  3. Army

YEhaaaa! Turned it over!!

Oops, wrong forum This ^
  4. Army

LED third brake

Hey, installed the clear Putco LED third light about a month ago...love it! I debated on the ION chrome look, but went for the clear because all my corners are clear. Really bright, as are the bed lights. When I tap the pedal, it pops on long before the tail lights do, giving me a nice signal...
  5. Army

Total power loss when floored

Story: Didn't want to mess with the dang intake manifold to put in new plugs and wires. New wires and plugs are Granatelli zero resistence wires (green) and "E" plugs (multiple gap type) from Stylin' Concepts. My fav shop took 1.5 hours to do the swap, test drove it, and tossed me the keys. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad