• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ssj123

new bull bar...

installed my aries bull bar today on the ranger. i know they are basically all for looks but thats why i got it. im not expecting it to do anything if a deer jumps in front of the truck or the brakes decide to quit on me lol. it was a little dark when i finished up but managed to get a pic for...
  2. ssj123

new rims... what do you think?

so i have chrome soft 8s on my truck now and well i didnt wax them before winter and with all the snow and moisture this winter they have rusted out. ive been looking at the american racing ar23s for my new set. i photoshopped them onto my truck so let me know what you think.
  3. ssj123

explorer pro comp black light bar

i was looking at this in the parts section of the TRS site and ive been looking for something like that for the front of my 99. i was wondering if anyone owns one or has seen one. its only listed to fit up to the 97 but id imagine i could make it fit my 99. ive seen pics of the gen 4s with bars...
  4. ssj123

kc or hella

hey guys im going to be picking up some lights for the ranger tomorrow and i want some opinions. im looking at either the kc hilights slimlights or the hella 500 series driving lights. im mounting them on the bumper so i need a skinnier light. i really like the look the of the kcs with the black...
  5. ssj123

south jersey meet

just wondering if there would be any interest in some of us jersey guys meeting up and getting to know each other and showing off our rangers? maybe even get some wheeling in depending on what kind of showing and interest there is. :icon_cheers:
  6. ssj123

looking to lift

hey guys i want to add a few inches under my ranger and because its a 99 im having trouble finding anything except body lifts. im not a big fan of body lifts so i was wondering if anyone could help with me with where i could find a lift for my truck.
  7. ssj123

new here

ok so my names steve. im from southern new jersey. franklinville to be exact. ive been driving my ranger for a little over a year now. ive been a ford guy since ive been driving although i did have 1 dodge :thefinger: never again! right my my truck sits on stock suspension with no serious mods...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad