• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 97ranger xlt

ranger trying to outrun cops

is this a ranger? lol super cab trying outrun cops.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7IUpNLGFPw
  2. 97ranger xlt

wiper blades (winter)

had an ice storm last nite and the bosch summer blades i had were frozen solid.. so went and got some anco winter blades 18 inch rubber covered / red tip ends .. you know the ones 8 bux a piece. anyhow the car parts guy helped me out by taking all the packaging they were in and left me with the...
  3. 97ranger xlt

airbag control module

any adverse effect to unplugging the airbag module? that would disable the entire srs would it not?
  4. 97ranger xlt

more gremlins ...

ok it's been raining like a monsoon here the past couple of days and whilst out in one the many downpours the truck did a couple of strange things. 1st the battery light goes on on the dashboard, i'm ok well it's wet out.. it stays on. then the CEL goes on, and a weird moaning sound comes from...
  5. 97ranger xlt

heat shield

is there any big deal leaving the heat shield for the cat off? mine came loose and was just resting on top of it (and rattling away...):annoyed:
  6. 97ranger xlt

idler pulley squeal

my idler pulley was squealing in cold weather. it is the original factory (metal) part. you can check the bearing in it. take the pulley off and carefully pry out the grease seal. mine was dry and making a squealing/whistling noise. repacked with grease=noise gone. i had also replaced the...
  7. 97ranger xlt

haven't been here in a while

think my user name etc was lost .. and all my posts?? hmm ..maybe.. well i re-registered under the old user name...:shok: fortunately the 'ol '97 has been running pretty well this summer.. can't wait for the snow, lol. :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad