• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dhinch279

Fishing.

Lake fishing is what I do most, but my favorite fishing is Deep Sea fishing. These fish I caught just about a week ago at a private lake that I have access to. Really a pretty good setup, an older client of mine recently had to go into a nursing home. She has about 175 acres and one large 10...
  2. dhinch279

fishing haida gwaii

I can see in your picture, that louisville slugger with the hook in it... indeed you are ready for the zombie apocalypse. This isn't much, but it's what I spent my Saturday doing: Early morning the Bass were biting on rubber worms pretty good. Afternoon and evening they were hitting on...
  3. dhinch279

If your name is Doorgunner... Please enter

I didn't know you moved to Knoxville? http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/search-world-strangest-rat-rod-ends-knoxville-craigslist-152856762.html :icon_rofl: If you are offended (which I doubt)... I'm sorry. But as soon as I saw this article, I immediately thought of you. If it's not you...
  4. dhinch279

MO Knife law question

Please notice that I said "conceal" a knife over 5" total length. As in, on your person. If you carry in your vehicle there is not any problem as far as I know. I do Conceal carry anyway... almost everyday. It's a Kershaw Blur Glassbreaker: I have never had a problem and it is nearly 8 inches...
  5. dhinch279

MO Knife law question

They say that anything over 5" total length is not legal to carry. I was pulled over and I had a 7 inch total length knife in my car and the police let me keep it, saying that you can't conceal a knife that big but you can have it in your car, because you are just "transporting" it to another...
  6. dhinch279

hunting and fishing is disgusting!

I think the quote I looked up was $13,000 for one of the "cheaper" ones. I also like it when they shoot entire packs(herds?) of hogs from a helicopter. That looks fun to me as well
  7. dhinch279

hunting and fishing is disgusting!

I overnight all of the Feral Hogs that I kill over to Muslim countries (youtube feral hogs and watch some of those videos) Edit, here is one: 6GHtVdq3RsU&feature=related
  8. dhinch279

Lookie what I found on my way home from work

If only I had the money, I would definately buy this Bronco 2. The owner said it needs a clutch soon, but it is in overall nice shape. He's asking $2800 and he will fix the clutch or $2400 as is. If anyone is interested PM me and I can give you a bit more information or I can ask the guy...
  9. dhinch279

Conceal Carry

An Arizona Department of Safety Officer pulled over a pick-up truck owner for a faulty taillight. When the officer approached the driver, the man behind the wheel handed the officer his driver's license, insurance card and a concealed weapons carry permit. The officer took all the documents...
  10. dhinch279

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

I got my CCP about 6 months ago. When I was looking at guns I was dead set on the XD40 subcompact, so I went to the local shooting range and they will let you rent any gun they sell and shoot as many rounds as you want for $7 per 25 rounds. I shot the XD and I loved it. Then the owner let me use...
  11. dhinch279

2002 Dodge Neon won't go in reverse

Just wondering if any of you mechanics out there have dealt with Neons. I have a 2002 dodge neon with a 5-speed manual transmission that won't go in reverse. I have done all of the usual tricks like shifting from 1 to R, or 2 to R, etc. I have also tried shutting if off then shifting into...
  12. dhinch279

Help with a Soundboard - Yamaha MC 3204 II

Our church just got a new(to us) Soundboard a few months ago, and I got the job of setting it up. I have it hooked up just fine and all the Mic's work, piano, monitors, etc. We had the sound guy that we bought it from come in and adjust the sound from the mic's so that we weren't getting...
  13. dhinch279

Take the Beer Quiz and post your results!

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multimedia/html_d5d59296-1e8f-11e0-a5d7-0017a4a78c22.html I got a 13/15 Please not the WARNING on the first page about sounds when you get a correct answer (Adjust the volume if you are at work)
  14. dhinch279

Hoping All of our TRS Members from Joplin, MO made it out alive

The devastation looks aweful. I am sending my prayers out to anyone in Joplin and the surrounding areas. Hope everyone made it out ok (and rest in peace to those we know didn't make it). If anyone is from the Joplin area... let us know your ok.
  15. dhinch279

Question about Airfield P-51

My dad just bought an Airfield P-51 just like this one: He assembled it and we charged the battery but when we plugged it all in the motor makes a wierd noise and jolts back and forth, but never spins completely around either way. I know very little about RC Planes and this is my dad's first...
  16. dhinch279

GoDaddy Elephant Killer

I know you guys hate poachers... but I just killed something out of season last night. It was an opossum and I killed him with my Dodge Neon. oops
  17. dhinch279

GoDaddy Elephant Killer

I'm usually not one to like hunting just to kill, but I would LOVE to hunt feral hogs out of a helicopter
  18. dhinch279

94 Explorer A4LD Slips from DRIVE to NEUTRAL

I have read through several of the How To's and I can't find my exact issue. What happens is I get in the Explorer, start it up, put it in D, drive half a block to the top of a hill and stop at a stop sign. It then feels like it drops into neutral and won't go anywhere for 15-20 seconds, then it...
  19. dhinch279

94 Explorer Slow Acceleration

I just bought a 1994 Explorer XLT with 63,000 original miles. It has the 4.0 with auto trans and 3.27 limited slip rear. It idles and drives great with no misses or hiccups at all. My only issue with it is that it doesn't seem to have much power and I put my first tank of gas through it and...
  20. dhinch279

Just Bought a 1994 Explorer with 63,000 Original Miles

I found this on Craigslist last week, so I called the guy up and we negotiated a deal. It has 63,000 carfax certified miles on it. This thing is CLEAN considering the age. It's the XLT so it has power windows, locks, tilt wheel, ABS, limited slip 3.27 gears. The interior is also very clean as...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad