• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. july 4-7 wellsvile oh

for those that are too far east to go to bundy hill i am going to be at wellsville that whole weekend. http://www.wellsvilletrails.com/ i will get there some time mid day on the july 4th (fireworks in hand of course). and will be leaving sunday the 7th. should be a fun weekend. i usually get...
  2. anyone running beadlocks?

I finally found a pair of 15x10 5x4.5 black beadlock wheels that will fit my truck. They are made by Allied wheels. The rt51 daytona steel beadlocks. I am going to run them on the street but not as a daily driver. This will be fun bc I am waiting to hear everyone scream "dont run them on the...
  3. what 35s or 36s is everyone running?

i am trying to find a tire for my truck but i cant narrow down what tire i want. i want to hear from you guys what you are running and what you think of them. i have been looking at some maxxis creepy crawlers or some interco m16 but i dont think any of these can be driven on the street. i was...
  4. Wellsville, OH!

a group of guys from work always go to wellsville off road park memorial weekend, fourth of july weekend and labor day weekend. since my truck is finally dont i can plan an event to go out there this year. so may 24th (friday) to the 27th (monday) i will be out there with a group of people. i...
  5. waterproofing the ranger!

after a year and 4 days i finally got my truck on the road again. i am going to build/buy a snorkel in the next couple weeks. still trying to decide if i want to try and do the arb snorkel or build one. the arb setup semis like the airflow would be horrible with all those bends. but anyway...
  6. 97 4.0L engine mounts help

i was looking for something a little better than stock. ruff stuff made some but they just sold out of their last design and they are waiting on their cadd guy for the next design. anyone know of any other mounts that are nice?
  7. i need 97 4x4 4.0l manual ranger info

i am doing a 3.0l to 4.0l swap in my 97. i have a manual transmission and a manual transfer case. so i need to get the 4.0l engine pcm. of course the dealership wants the vin which will get me nowhere. so is there anyone that there that has the same setup that can give the number off their pcm...
  8. WELLSVILLE!, ohio.

would any of you guys be interested in getting a trs campsite at wellsville? since oak tree has been sold. the village is the only campsite left. i bought a campsite last year and it was only 500 bucks but of course since the village is the only campsite left he decided to raise the price. this...
  9. m5od-r1 hd 2wd vs m5od-r1 4wd questions

so i have a m5od-r1 4wd from my 3.0l and i am swapping in a 4.0l so i went and picked up a m5od-r1 hd and they told me it was 4wd but it wasnt. it was a 2wd. so i was going to just try to switch the output shafts. the hd output shaft is about 2" longer than the non hd output shaft. i just need...
  10. Lift, tires, and rims oh my! Questions....

Ok I can't decide want I am going to do in detail with my truck. So I have questions for what other people did with similar setups. I have a 97 ranger. Currently swapping in a 4.0l and m5od-r1 hd. 4.56 front and rear Detroit lockers and explorer 8.8 swap with Dana 35. I am getting the...
  11. m5od vs m5od hd

does the extension piece from the m5od(4x4) bolt to the m5od hd? i am doing a swap and i was wondering if i could just get a m5od off a 2wd and just toss that 2wd tail piece and put on the extension housing and transfer case.
  12. 97 3.0 to 4.0

i blew up my 3.0l in my 97. i want to swap to a 4.0l ohv. will a 99 4.0l work with my 97. it comes with the harness and computer. i just need to know what years work with my 97 for the 4.0l swap. bret
  13. 3.0 to 4.0 questions

hey guys. its been awhile since i have been on here. but i was out wheelin about a week ago and finally blew up/hydro locked my 3.0l which just gives me an excuse to move up to the 4.0l. now i found a 97 aerostar 4.0l with 86k on it(awesome) and i found an ecu for a 97 4x4 manual. but i am...
  14. tire/rim question

i am going to order some 36/13.5r15 irocks. but i saw that sasquatch ryda was running a set of 36/12.5r15 on some 15x8s. i was sure i had to run 15x10s. has anyone ran 13.5 width on a 15x8? i may just have to run 12.5 width but i wanted to see my options first.
  15. body lift

do they make a 2 inch body lift for 97s? trs only sells 3 inch. and i would rather just have 2 inch. i am trying to keep the center gravity down a little bit but i need the 2 inches to clear a possible 347 swap in the future and/or 36s.
  16. OH AND PA 4x4 RANGERS

check the event section of the forum please :)
  17. Calling all oh and pa 4x4 rangers

labor day weekend we are going to wellsville. i got a small group of guys from columbus going out. i took work off fri so i will be out there fri to mon (sept 2-5). if you contact me before going down i can make sure we have room at our campsite. the members side of the village campsite is much...
  18. Snorkel questions

hey guys. It's been awhile. I am about to do my snorkel project but I was trying to figure out what size PVC/abs will fit under the factory fender. Idk if 3" will fit. I may have to run 2.5 in the fender then 3" up the a pillar. The scoop is 3". Ps for oh and pa people. We have been at...
  19. bead locking rims

i have been searching for awhile and can not find a 15x10 bead locking rim that fits a ranger. does anyone have any and what brand where can i get it blah blah blah. i am trying to price out my next project for the truck bc i may be getting a new job in a couple weeks and be doubling my paycheck...
  20. offroading trip out west...

hey guys its been awhile since i have been on here. been working on the truck non stop. but my roommate and i are going to make a trip from ohio to yellowstone, wy driving 94 and 90 all the way out. we are both taking our rangers and wanted to stop at an off road park while we were out there to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad