• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bought a F250!

I've been looking for a diesel lately and ran across this truck in Texas. My Uncle lives down there so I had him check it out for me. It's a 2001 F250 4x4 7.3 automatic CCSB with 106k miles on it. Here's some pictures from the for sale ad. I'm going to pick it up this weekend!
  2. Finally!

I finally got the manual t-case I bought from Chance awhile ago put in my truck today! We miss you buddy, RIP Chance!
  3. My 98 4x4 with Alcoa's!

Took a bit of work to ream out the center caps for the front to get them to fit over the PVH hubs but it was worth the work. Next upgrade will be 32x11.50's to fill the wheel wells a bit better.
  4. D35 IFS help

I found a thread by Kenny from a year or two ago but it didn't help. I'm trying to remove the 4.10's and aussie from this diff I picked up earlier this year. I've got the bearing caps off but the carrier won't budge. What else do I have to remove to get the carrier to come out with the ring gear...
  5. What's this?

I know everyone loves teaser threads :icon_twisted: so here's mine.. What's in the box?!?!?
  6. Any car haulers on here?

I've been wondering if anyone on here hauls cars or equipment with a 3500 series truck. I don't want to drive a tractor/trailer, maybe just a 3500 series with a gooseneck trailer. There's a guy in my neighborhood who does and i'm going to talk to him about it but I was interested to see if...
  7. See what I did there?

See what I did there? Before: After: Tribute to Chance's truck on my new manual transfercase:
  8. My new set of TSL's

Buddy of mine was selling a set of 30x11.50's because he upgraded to 35x15.00 TSL's on his 1980 Toyota he just lifted. Holy crap are they big, I should have gotten a picture of those. Anyway, here's my new TSL's:
  9. Built Ford Tough?

So my old man decided that we were going to level out the backyard. The Ranger has been used for just about everything except for hauling pallets of brick, 4x4's, and 2x4's. Those were put in the trailer behind the F-150. I even hauled 240 pickets in the bed of the Ranger and about 30 bags of...
  10. Epic Auto Fails of 2009

Funn how the NOS energy drink in the gas tank thread is #1. http://www.iheartauto.com/blog/?p=448 It has over 1.6 million views... :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:
  11. My 53 F-100

12. The Obama Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UtL3maK8aU&feature=channel :icon_rofl:
  13. Torque converter?

What is the torque converter rated at on a 98 4.0 4x4? Is it 1800 rpm's or what? I have a weird noise coming from under the hood (One which I diagnosed to be the IAC) and it only happens when I get above 3000 rpm's. I put the E-brake on, foot brake in drive, and got it up to 4k rpm's and I could...
  14. Radio Interference thing?

When I did the head job on my truck I removed the radio interference connector/ground whatever the hell it is and I can't remember where the hell it's connected at. Right now i've got it grounded to one of the coil pack bolts and i'm tired of hearing it fire...It's a 98 4.0. Some direction as to...
  15. What do you guys think about this truck?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ctd/1407798798.html I'm thinking about turning around and selling my current 98 that i've practically rebuilt. I'm not too worried about the price. I could talk him down with a cash offer. What do you guys think about the truck though? 9851 miles on an 06. Roughly...
  16. Trans question

I replaced the trans filter the other day but now i'm speculating whether I got the correct one or not. I am unsure what trans goes behind the 4.0 in my truck (even though I believe it's a 5R55E now) and I told the lady at AZ I wanted the filter for the shallow pan. I had the choice between the...
  17. Cam syncro question

I know the cam syncro seems to be an issue on the 3.0's but what about in the 4.0s? Do they have the same issues? I should have asked when I had the engine apart because it would have been so easy to replace but I thought i'd ask. It's a 4.0 OHV...
  18. Should be pretty easy...

I was wondering if one of you kind fella's would do this for me: Put this decal on the lower left side of the tailgate (stock position) in one picture...
  19. My new Ranger!

It's a black 98 4x4 XLT with 114k miles. The tires are 31x10.50x15's. It cost me $3200. I had to add a picture of the tow rig too. :yahoo:
  20. Who wants a free CARFAX report done?

I figured i'd pay the extra 10 bucks to get the unlimited VIN checks for the month. PM me your VIN and i'll look it up for you. Be patient if you don't get a message back right away, i'm doing other things aswell. :icon_thumby: Since i've gotten so many requests for vehicles older than 1982, I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad