• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Beastly88

EGR valve placement

Can anyone please explain to me where the damn egr valve is .. did ford hide it under something im lost...or am i overlooking something...?
  2. Beastly88

Clutch line problems

Ok i have an 87 mitsubishi 5 speed tranny and the hard plactic line that runs from the clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder was damaged during the swap so i figured any hard plastic line from the hardware stuff will work wrong.. i go through 1 line a week and they want $70 for the right...
  3. Beastly88

Runway Enduro M/T

I have 33x12.50x15 Runways on my 94 f150 and 31x10.50x15 Runways on my 88 Ranger i absolutly love them 1 - worst/noisey 5- best/quiet Pavement- 3 Wet Pavement- 3 Dirt- 5 In town- 5 Mud- 5 Clean Out- 4 Appearence- 7 Great Tire and not exspensive either...
  4. Beastly88

7.5 or 8.8 whats better?

i have a 7.5 under my truck but its a posi and i have a 94 ranger outback my house with an 8.8 and 3.73 which is better im not sure of the gears in the 7.5 but its deff. locked or a posi ?
  5. Beastly88

D35 swapped in a 88' ranger

I have my old 94 ranger sittin outback and wanted to upgrade parts on my 88' ranger now will the d35 in the 94 bolt right in my 88 to replace the d28 or no?
  6. Beastly88

87 clutch slave cylinder bleeding problem

i have a 1988 ford ranger but it has a 1987 2.9l with a 87 mits. 5-speed tranny. now i just got the entire thing rebuilt and put in with a brand new slave cylinder no the line that goes from the resivoir to the slave cylinder is held in with a coiled clip. now the fitting has " o " rings in it...
  7. Beastly88

Loud grinding noise?

I went to start it up and it was completely dead no nothing at all so i put the battery charger to it and when i went to start it again there was a loud grinding noise on firewall and the pump sounded louder then normal ... any ideas ...im thinkin solenoid but i could be wrong
  8. Beastly88

Speaker Problem!

Ok heres the problem i have a 88' xlt i bought it with an aftermarket deck and when i turn it up my left front speaker (in the dash) pops but i didnt hear anything behind me so i looked today and i dont have any speakers behind me the only 2 speakers in the whole truck are in the dash ..theres...
  9. Beastly88

Flowmaster Super 44

Does anyone have a Flowmaster Super 44 behind a 2.9l i have the muffler off my old f150 just wondering what you people think of them on the Big Ol V6 lol
  10. Beastly88

Extremely Bad Gas Mileage

I have a 88' 2.9l 5spd and i just filled it the other day (should be 17 Gallons) and i hit the trip with it was down on E today and the trip only said 120 miles that cant be right and when i hold the gas nozzle wide open it squits it back up the tube like its half block or something ...what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad