• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 05 Ranger FX4 front end kits

My Ranger I bought new in 2005 has just turned 307,000 miles. I'm hearing a noise in the front suspension or possibly drive train after driving a few miles when coming to a stop. No shake or vibration. I've had one ball joint replace about 20,000 mile ago and both wheel bearing assemblies...
  2. Factory Radio quits in Drive and Reverse

Hi I have a factory stock 2005 Ranger FX4 Automatic with 95,000 miles. Today I started the truck, the factory radio was on and tuned to a station and it played the station, I put the truck in Reverse and the speakers quit. I shifted to Drive and when the shifter passed Neutral the radio came...
  3. Tire Recommendations for my Ranger

Hi I will be replacing my tires on my 05 FX4 soon. I run the truck on the road 80% but the other 20% is off road grass. mud, snow winter pasture and such. I’m going with a 265/75/16 tire. Have any recommendations? Thanks
  4. FX4 time for a brake job

Hi It’s time to where I will need to start replacing worn parts on my 2005 FX4 extended cab Ranger. I will be replacing the front rotors and pads as well as the rear shoes. Are there any recommendations on the best rotors, pads and shoes to use.Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad