• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Forgot to post over here, new wheels and tires!

tossed the 31s and steelies off in exchange of 33s on american racing bajas. I got five of them with BFG a/ts for $250! :headbang::headbang::headbang: Old New
  2. Fram Airhog filters $9!!!

Well if im looking at it right, Im about to buy an airhog for $9 (p/n PPA8243 for a '05 3.0L). I got the p/n off Rockauto. They have a bunch of filters for that price, check it out!! http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...X0DER&v=glance
  3. Trail pics + new bumper

Went to CA to hang out with my buddy and we put together a bumper for the truck. Now before I get reamed on how "this or that" isnt perfect. I know it isn't, trust me. But regardless, doesn't bother me. We had a good time building it, and for a $50 bumper, I won't complain! I'll be painting it...
  4. Went up to a little snow today - pics

Nothin crazy, just checking things out on Mount Charleston today
  5. Overhaulin' Episode (built my Dad's Challenger) 2/26 TLC

The Overhaulin' episode where they built my Dad's Challenger is re-running again Thursday. 2/26 at 8pm and 2/27 at 1am on TLC. Just if anyone wanted to check it out. -Mike me & chip
  6. Today's off-road adventures

My buddy in the Jeep and I went from Nellis Dunes over to Lake Mead today. Had a good time except for the reallllll soft sand that was giving me fuss lol. I aired down and was pretty well off the rest of the day. L/R off the ground some
  7. My 2005 Edge "FX2" Pics

I've had my truck for about, 2 1/4 years or so now. I bought it with 22k on it, bone stock. I now have about 57,000miles on it and a few tweaks to it. Drivetrain:3.0L V6, Auto Trans, 8.8 diff, 4.10s, Rebuilt Trac Lock (I added) Underdrive Crank pulley (o/d alt), X Cal Tuner, Taurus 2speed...
  8. Newb - 05' Ranger

I frequent RPS and R-F so some of you probably know me and my truck. Basic 2005 Edge, 3.0L, auto, 8.8 with 4.10 + LSD Torsion crank, Underdrive Pulleys, Tuner, Taurus E-Fan, Little catback with a Flowmaster 40. Tool box, bed mat, 5' Firestik w/Cobra 19 CB. Headlight mod, nightshade, HIDs...
  9. Modding a torsion bar truck to be more "Pre-runner" friendly

Looking to see what can be done with my torsion bar suspension to have it perform better for small jumps, and your normal desert terrain. It's a bit stiff when playing around so looking for suggestions. :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad