• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3rd gen i-beams on an 83?

Just took a look at a wrecked 3rd gen with dual piston calipers and was wondering if the front suspension will bolt into my 83. I'm running a 5.0 swap so added brakes would help I feel. Has anyone done this before successfully?
  2. rear drop questions

i want to lower my 91 and eventually my 83 2 inches in the rear but still keep the stock leaf springs. has anyone done the shackle flip in the back? that is my lowering method of choice at this stage unless somebody tells me otherwise... it doesnt look like a hard task i just want to make sure...
  3. rock hard pedal

so my brother just got his first ranger. we took it out last nite to test out the 4wd and we heard a faint metal to metal schreeching noise. payed no mind to it until the clutch pedal got rock hard and wouldnt let me put the truck in gear at a stand still. fluid level is good and no leaks. any...
  4. t-5 cable questions

so i got my t-5 behind my 302 but i cant figure out the cable to pedal thing. i got the pedals out of a mustang but they dont look promising as there is very limited space under the dash of a ranger. any ideas? expeirinces? i dont want to use a hydraulic clutch cuz the are laggy and the cable...
  5. big dumb loads

well i had to move my quad, and since the ranger is outta commision and my mom was usin my f-350, i ws left wit one option. THE TAURUS!!! :iamwithstupid: if anyone else has some pix of anything similar id like to see how creative u are.
  6. where-0-where?

does anybody kno or have any pictures of, where the shifter is gonna come thru the floor. im putting a mustang t-5 behind my small block. the truck is an 83 2wd reg. cab shrt bed
  7. what is reverse rotation?

my buddy is goin to put gears in his truck but doesnt kno what he has. he found the ratio he wants but doesnt kno what reverse rotation is. an outside source as well as myself believe it is a high pinion setup(which his truck is not) does anyone else have any input on this question?
  8. t-5 swap

ive got an '83 2wd ranger w/ a 5.0L v8. i had an aod behind it but after i broke two of them i figured i would try something different and put a 5-speed in it. i went out and got a t-5 out of an '89 mustang. i kno what i need to convert it to a hydraulic clutch, what i want to kno is where do i...
  9. 302 ranger all waxed up

just waxed my '83 so i figured i would put it up for some comments.
  10. didnt kno where to post for calendar

i dont even kno if i did this right but if u can see the pic sry bout the f-150.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad