• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. buzz88

Skyjacker Lift questions.

I’m looking to do the same thing with my stock 87 B2, keeping looking stock but upgrade the suspension, I had the skyjacker 1-5-2 lift on my old 88 b2 and ran 30s, it was great but I don’t think it came with radius arms just springs, shocks and adds leaf, do you recommend radius arms???? Thanks
  2. buzz88

Grill guard push bar wanted

Looking for a grill guard, push bar, brush guard prefer chrome but black steel for my ‘87 hard to find any
  3. buzz88

Wheels and tires 15x8

Yep the explorer wheels I have are nice just wish they gave the wider stance. Thus the thinking on the 8 inch wide wheels - always liked the wider stance and felt more stable, even if it wasn’t!
  4. buzz88

Wheels and tires 15x8

Thanks- nice 1st gen explorers especially the sport. I ran 30x10.5s which are rare on 15x8 on my old 89 B2 and that was a great setup no rubbing somehow stock
  5. buzz88

Wheels and tires 15x8

Thinking of swapping out my 87 B2 the 15x7 explorer wheels and 235 75 15 tires for 30x9.5 on 15x8 wheels, or maybe 16x8, any suggestions for 8 inch wide wheels and offset? I like the look of what I have but would like a wider stance. Thanks
  6. buzz88

Help 87 B2 Brake problems

Thanks again for all the input, When I first got the B2 yes it was heating up after about a half hour of driving and was seizing up, not necessarily pulling to one side but almost felt like losing power and rpms were running high and then would start smoking. Had the pads, rotors and calipers...
  7. buzz88

Thanks very much for the responses and input. Much appreciated I recall having the issue on my 88 about 20 years ago and it melted the man locking hub. This time I had the brakes bled and rotors and pads done but still having the issue. Thanks guys.
  8. buzz88

My 87 B2 Is burning up the front brakes. If I drive for about 20-30 of regular driving the hubs start to heat up to the point where if you touch the hhubs they are super hot and if I drive too much to the point of smoking and freezing. I have auto locking hubs and the 4 x 4 Low engages but not...
  9. buzz88

255 70 15s or 30x9.5s on 15x8

Looking at wheel and tire options for a 87 bronco II with stock set up. I basically can go with a set of 15x7 explorer rims and probably get 235 75 15 tires... the safe bet OR could buy a set of 15x8 aftermarket American racing Baja rims with mounted 30x9.5s. I’ve run this set up before on my...
  10. buzz88

Explorer wheels center cap ??

Thinking of purchase a set of explorer wheels for an 87 Bronco II, does anyone know if the explorer center caps will fit on the hubs once on the B2, they are auto locking hubs so no worries there.
  11. buzz88

Side view mirror question

On an 88 B2 with sport mirrrors aka the little plastics ones to swap out for the larger mirrors am I correct that an interior door bracket is required?? Meaning if it didn't come with large metal mirrors from the factory it won't have that interior door bracket ?? Thanks
  12. buzz88

how to replace plastic mirrors???

How do I replace the crappy plastic side mirrors on my 90 BII with the larger metal mirrors. DId all B2s come from the factory with the brace in the door for the metal mirrors or would that have to be placed?? thanks
  13. buzz88

Stock 90 B2 will 31x10.5s fit???

Posted this before in wheels but thought B2 section is better maybe Will 31x10.5s fit on a stock b2 1990, with 15x8 AR tailgunner 2 rims or has anyone run this size without any rubbing on a 90 B2? I know it's pushing it but...Thanks
  14. buzz88

Stock 1990 bronco II 31x10.5s on 15x8 rims?..

Will 31x10.5s fit on a stock b2 1990, with 15x8 rims or has anyone run this size without any rubbing? Thanks
  15. buzz88

Any opinion on ION wheels ????

Looking for new wheels for my 90 B2, if i go with 15x8s I was looking at : Ion 171 one-piece full polished aluminum custom wheels. -27mm Offset, 3 7/16" Backspace. Anyone know if these dimensions will cause any problems, I have always run American racing wheels and not sure about this brand...
  16. buzz88

AMerican racing wheels or other???

Anyone have recommendations for a 15x8 wheel on a 90 B2, going to probably 30x9.5 AT tires, had 15x8 tailgunner 2 AR wheels on my old 88 but dont think they nake them anymore so was thinking of going with the AR Baja rims, are there other manufacturers that are good?? thanks
  17. buzz88

Jeep Canyon wheels on a B2????

Any idea if Jeep Canyon wheels 15x8, with 5x4.5 bolt pattern will fit on a 90 Bronco II, not sure if offset or backspacing could be an issue?? Probably will run 30x9.5x15 AT tires, of some sort... THANKS
  18. buzz88

Bronco2 90 stock max tire Size 15x8 ??????

Anyone know the max tire size to run on a 15x8 wheel on a 90 Bronco II. I ran 30x9.5x15s on my 88 but it had a 2 in suspension lift in the front, can I get away with that for normal driving no real off roading, on a 90 b2 without any lift???? thanks
  19. buzz88

opinions on a better truck

Whats your opinion on the better truck? 90 B2 Ed B Auto with Man 4x4 hubs, 1/90 build date so should have the D35, fair shape rust wise and needs some work, exhaust, brakes, etc. 60k on a newly swapped 2.9 from a ranger... OR ---VS. 88 B2 XLT Manual, D code, so no M5OD trans...bout 110k...
  20. buzz88

90 B2 Body Mount repalcement

How bad a job is it to replace the body mounts on a 90 B2, I think there are about 6, 4 look good but the 2 up near the front wheels are rusted out?? Welding involved I assume, or maybe torching to get tehm off

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad