• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lukster

SS borla headers 90'-92' w/o egr convert to 1995 w / egr

I have what looks to be a Early 90's model set of ss borla headers. W/o egr port. I have a 1995 4.0 w/the egr. I was going to cut off the lone tube extension on the right one, front part of the borla header, and weld a nipple for the egr intake on the left header where it needs to be. I...
  2. Lukster

New Dude in Town

Hey, Thanks for all the info. I always am venturing here alot but never sign in , just read read and try to figure things out I deal with. Thanks Luke:headbang: I am heading over to the ranger 4.0 section to post my first question about headers.. These ss borla headers w/o egr i have ...
  3. Lukster

1995, 4.0 to 2001, 4.0 Automatic

I oppologize if this is already posted.. Thing is, is that I looked and usually would look harder but im tight on time. I have a deal on a 2001 motor and trans with 100,00k for cheap and want to swap.. but need some expertese to let me know if this is in my budget based on conflicts...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad