• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dangerous_rangerous

2008 gauge cluster ran off the comp?

Are the gauges in an 08 ranger ran off the computer? I'm going to be swapping out my 95 ext cab for an 08 with the doors and would like to use the new gauges. Since I will not be running a computer AT ALL this may be a problem I suppose.
  2. dangerous_rangerous

04 hood on an 08?

Will a powerdome hood from an 04 fit a 2008 ranger without mods?
  3. dangerous_rangerous

C4 Swap

Im having a VERY hard time finding a v6 c4 or even c5 bellhousing. Does anybody know where I can get one? Ive tried all local and even a few distant wrecking yards and none of them carry anything older than 95.
  4. dangerous_rangerous

C4 swap

I'm looking at a Hughes 4wd street/strip C4 and I'm going be getting one of there matching street/strip 2500 stall torque converters. My question is that they offer a 10.5 and 11.5 TC. What size will work on the 4.0 or 2.9 flex plate? I read the page stating whats need for the swap as well and i...
  5. dangerous_rangerous

ford 9"

Why cant I find a set of new carrier bearing caps? Cracked one setting my third member up and cant find any replacements anywhere. Anybody any idea were to look?
  6. dangerous_rangerous

5.13s VS 5.14s

Okay so I know the obvious difference in the two sets of gears but my question is.... I have 5.13's for my d44 front already and I want to drive my truck daily, in the case I would need 4wd say come winter time on the asphalt/hard surfaces would it hurt to drive in 4wd with 5.13's up front an...
  7. dangerous_rangerous

Tranny swap questions

Ok so on my search to find a 2.8/2.9 C4 bellhousing I have came across a 2.8/2.9 C5 bellhousing. So my question is this bellhousing the same as the C4? will it work?
  8. dangerous_rangerous

1995 Ranger 1/2 ton

Well I posted a couple of pics of my truck in the show section. Now its time to show some pics of my recent SAS in project second time around. The first few pics are my ranger with TTB and 6" lift and then 3/4 ton axles which I didn't like how it turned out. So long story short I went and...
  9. dangerous_rangerous

old but new

Well I figured I would post some pics of my truck from when I first got it to now. Bought it flipped for $900, Its a 1995 4x4 XLT fully loaded with 4.0 and 5 spd on itand only 125,xxx. Put new roof and doors along with hood and drivers fender and grill with header panel. $1500 total in it with...
  10. dangerous_rangerous

frame dimensions

... ....
  11. dangerous_rangerous

radius arms

Has anyone extended the stock radius arms from the f150/bronco when doing there SAS? Here is a pic of mine. The main question is how will the cast radius arms hold up to my welded on extensions? Here is a pic 12" over stock. I still need to put ends on them and most likely going to plate where...
  12. dangerous_rangerous

2wd vs. 4wd

I have a 95 ranger supercab 4wd and i was wondering if a 1996 supercab 2wd frame will work?
  13. dangerous_rangerous

T5 help need asap

I have a 94 mustang gt with the 5.0 in it and a T5 5 speed. Reverse got blown out by previous owner. Heres my question.... I have a T5 from a v8 camaro are the guts the same as the ford T5?
  14. dangerous_rangerous

Help!!!

So I have been searching fo awhile now and cant seem to find exactly what Im looking for. I have heard a C4 wil bolt up to a 4.0. Is this true and what all do I need? I have a 1994 4.0 motor. Will a C6 bolt up? what is needed to do either the C4 or C6? Lookin to build a pulling truck without...
  15. dangerous_rangerous

4.0 gasket sets...

What is the difference between the 1994 4.0 and 1995 4.0 gaskets sets? I have a 1994 block and heads that have been rebuilt but other than that everything else is 1995 stuff (intake, manifolds, assecories). Whats different between the kits?
  16. dangerous_rangerous

4.0 on a 3.0 tranny?

I have a 1997 ranger with a blown 3.0 motor and auto tranny. I have a good running 4.0 ohv from my 95 that is getting a modded 4.0 ohv. So my question is... Will my 4.0 bolt up to my 3.0 transmission?
  17. dangerous_rangerous

Transfercase swap?

What would it take to bolt an NP205 mated transfer case to my 95 rangers 5 speed?
  18. dangerous_rangerous

Name that axle.

.......... ..........
  19. dangerous_rangerous

1995 Ranger xlt

Heres my 1995 Ranger xlt: 4.0 v6 5 speed 4x4 9" lift 32" tires
  20. dangerous_rangerous

SAS Pics needed

Hey Im new here and I am planning on doing the SAS with my 1995 ranger. My plans are to 4-link the front and rear. So my question is can you guys post up some pics of your front and rear 4-link setups? Just need some to look at and get some more ideas and angels on how im going to approach this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad