• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. lone-wolf

Rack & Pinion Transfer tubing

Had a power steering leak and took it to my mechanic to have a look. Apparently the transfer tubing & it's connections on the R&P is rotten. Ford tells him the whole R&P needs to be replaced because of this little bit of transfer tubing... And I can't find any specific part on the internet so...
  2. lone-wolf

08 Fog Light Mod

I'm looking at the wiring diagram, and I'm thinking that instead of using another relay like in the tech article for 07+ rangers... You could use white/red wire from fuse 31, to connect to only the switch side of the fog lamp relay input #1, and disconnect it from input #3(the coil side) So...
  3. lone-wolf

The gun thread...

Yep. Never seen a bad review of one, so it's the brand I went with. Now, I had a picture of a Norinco jw105, and this is how it looks now: Shooting factory winchester ammo, the POS blew up in my face! I only got a minor cut from it, but pretty much every part on the rifle is damaged. The...
  4. lone-wolf

The gun thread...

Don't think I seen one for under $1300 up here, in any condition, in the last few years. Apparently the South Korean ones, and parts, might be heading here(some anyways) since Obama turned them down. Rumours are flying. One more piece, not in my possession yet, in the mail on it's way to me...
  5. lone-wolf

The gun thread...

Let's see. First, is a stripped Garand receiver I picked up for $50. A bunch came into the country, hopefully some part kits will follow. Garands are pricey up north. #2, is a Norinco JW105 in .223, stock was inletted with a claw hammer lol, man I had some nice norinco rifles, but this thing...
  6. lone-wolf

gun coming out of storage

Man, nice rifle, and nice scope. A Remington 700 & a leupold is a great hunting combo. Your Grandfather would've been pleased that it was kept in such nice shape.
  7. lone-wolf

Factory fog bulb blew, before I repleace it...

2008 Ranger Before I replace the one that was in it, a sylvania 9145, is there another bulb I should consider instead?
  8. lone-wolf

You never heard of this? A couple people I know pull guns from between walls asking me what it is. Relatives stashed them away and forgot about them or died or whoever got the gun wasn't a shooter and just stashed it away themselves. Sure wasn't any of those stupid pixels for pistols campaigns...
  9. lone-wolf

Missed that! Yep, need some pictures for sure.
  10. lone-wolf

I'm going to make a bet that it's an enfield. (I assume you're in Canada as it called it crown land) If you're in the US, I take the bet back.
  11. lone-wolf

Still Any Good Surplus Deals?

Soviet Tokarev TT33 are usually under $200 up here. 7.62x25mm surplus is cheap, and seems plentiful.
  12. lone-wolf

Still Any Good Surplus Deals?

Can you guys still get surplus guns that were sent overseas, and have returned? I forget the program's name, maybe CMP? Anyways, whatever Obama said, it seems Canada is going to get a bunch of Garands that were supposed to go back to America at one point. At least, I hope we're getting some -...
  13. lone-wolf

Edc

I just can't EDC when working. I have my keys, which I usually just leave in my truck(or job box if on site), same goes for my wallet, and it's 50/50 if I have my phone with me. One thing I always have on me, is my knife(a simple leatherman one at the moment) I got home today and my pockets...
  14. lone-wolf

The gun thread...

The fieldpod I bought just arrived so I took a picture of it
  15. lone-wolf

Anyone have a camper shell on their Ranger...

Never heard them called a canopy, only ever called em a cap. This was on my old ranger, after the first thaw of spring. Sorry, didn't use it for camping, used to keep gear dry & stored while hunting, and had a real camper to sleep in. It was way too cold to sleep in it, even the real camper...
  16. lone-wolf

08 wiring harness, single din adapter, from a 97 ranger

Will the Single DIN with the covey hole from my 97 range fit in my 2008 ranger? And will the wiring harness I got for my 97 ranger, plug into my 08 ranger? 2 weeks in and the factory radio on this ranger is the only thing I dislike about the truck.
  17. lone-wolf

08 Ranger, factory front diff that's not a D35?

My mechanic when pricing an axle seals and the computer said some rangers have a D40something front end as well. Computer mistake or true?
  18. lone-wolf

reloading newbie

ABCs of Reloading is a good book to start with. Plus a proper reloading manual(hornady or whatever)
  19. lone-wolf

H & R single-shot shotguns

Tell that to Ian Thompson. Or buddy who had his head removed on the greyhound. Petty criminals can and do have guns and other weapons, our laws are just political BS. I specifically keep one rifle for home protection of life and property, no government is going to regulate me defenceless. Per...
  20. lone-wolf

H & R single-shot shotguns

Bears are like criminals, they just need a hug. :icon_rofl:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad