• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Southern_Trendkill

The Tony Danza Heavy Metal Extravaganza

Since we seem to have a lot of metalheads on this forum, I thought we could make a thread where we post some awesome songs. If enough people contribute, then everybody might discover a few new bands. If not, we can always bang our heads against our keyboards. Either way, we're winning. Please...
  2. Southern_Trendkill

Got LASIK yesterday...

...and have 20/15 vision today! This surgery is absolutely amazing! And just for kicks, here's a picture of my eyes the day after.
  3. Southern_Trendkill

Got a new tattoo today

I love it.:D I got it from Troy, the new guy at Westside tattoo in Jacksonville.
  4. Southern_Trendkill

Got a new bass.

I tried to learn how to play back in high school, but I could never find a teacher, or anyone to play with, so it never really went anywhere. I've been wanting to pick it back up for a while, and now I have friends that play guitar and drums, so I decided now was the time. Behold the beauty of...
  5. Southern_Trendkill

Your next 5 cars

I saw this on another forum. What you do is name the top 5 cars that you want, and actually have a pretty decent shot at owning one day. You're looking at under 50 grand here, for the most part. Then you name the 5 you would buy if money was no object. You get some pretty cool answers, mostly on...
  6. Southern_Trendkill

Funny Forums

Funny forums, and their most popular threads. ________________________________________________________________ Bentley forum - I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it? Camaro/Firebird forum - My girl slept with my brother and my wife. How can I kill 'em? Btw, I have a record and I...
  7. Southern_Trendkill

So I bought a new car...

My first brand new car!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Sixty miles on her, and I put twenty of them there. She's a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS with a 5 speed manual and the 2.4 liter mivec engine. :D: Anyways, here are some pics, and I haven't named her yet, so I'm open to suggestions.
  8. Southern_Trendkill

New car suggestions

I'm in the market for a car, and I was hoping that you guys could give me some recommendations. I'm looking for either a coupe, or a smaller sedan, sporty, but with decent gas mileage (at least 20 mpg). My budget is $10,000 max. So far I've been looking at early 2000's Audi TT's and A4's, but...
  9. Southern_Trendkill

'68 Galaxie 500 - to buy or not to buy?

Since we have a lot of classic car fanatics on here, I thought I would ask for your opinions. Here's the Clicky. And here's the ad - 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 - $4000 (Waterford Lakes, Orlando) 1968 Ford Galaxie 500. Body has no rust and is in fantastic shape, lines all match up - rebuilt with...
  10. Southern_Trendkill

Need frame rust advice (56k warning)

When I bought this truck a year and a half ago, it had some rust on the frame, but not terrible. Then it sat in Maine for 6 months, including a winter, while I was on deployment. Now it looks like these photos. Now, the truck has 195k on it, but it still runs fine, starts every time, and doesn't...
  11. Southern_Trendkill

I want one

12. Southern_Trendkill

96 f150 rear wheel arches

Mine are rusted through. Does anyone know how much I should expect to pay to have a bodyshop patch and repaint them?
  13. Southern_Trendkill

Dennis Hopper is dead.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100529/film_nm/us_hopper_5 This is a really bad time for celebrities. He will be missed sorely.
  14. Southern_Trendkill

Maine to Florida run.

I'm making a trip from Brunswick, Maine to Jacksonville, Florida in a couple of weeks. I have plenty of room in the back of the truck, so if anybody here needs something delivered along that route, I don't mind taking it for you. I'll mostly be going down I-95, and I can meet up with people at...
  15. Southern_Trendkill

The Music Survey 2.0

Here's the idea. We take the music survey again. If you took it last time, then you have to do this one without looking back at your old one, then compare the two. Here's the link to the old one. Without further ado, the music survey [10 Favorite Bands] [10 Favorite Songs] [10 Most Played...
  16. Southern_Trendkill

Scrapple and Hominy

You guys have to try this stuff. Just throw some scrapple and pre-soaked golden hominy in a pan with a bit of salt and pepper, and cook it until it gets slightly browned. It looks like dog food, but it's one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten.
  17. Southern_Trendkill

'96 F-150 needs work. Need help on an estimate.

My baby needs some work. I've got a list of everything I can think of that she needs, but I'm not sure how much it will cost, or if I've missed anything. Also, some of these will have to be done at a shop, because right after I come back from deployment I have like 5 days to get from Maine to...
  18. Southern_Trendkill

Another reason to love Ford.

Right now I'm on deployment at NAS Sigonella, in Sicily. I've been driving around some checking out the sights, and I noticed something awesome. No Chevy's. I have not seen a single Chevy that wasn't a military owned vehicle. Ford's, on the other hand, are just as common as Fiat's or Opels...
  19. Southern_Trendkill

Calling all Audiophiles

I need headphone advice. I have a set of Altec Lansing BackBeat 206's for my earbuds, but I'm thinking about upgrading to the 326's, as I've heard better things about them. The 206's are definitely a very good headphone, and I really have no complaints about them, but I figure if the 206's are...
  20. Southern_Trendkill

Bush Deploys Vowels to Bosnia

Washington (AP) - BUSH DEPLOYS VOWELS TO BOSNIA Cities of Sjlbvdnzv, Grzny to Be First Recipients. Before an emergency joint session of Congress yesterday, President Bush announced US plans to deploy over 75,000 vowels to the war-torn region of Bosnia. The deployment, the largest of its kind...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad