• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mongo

need vacume diagram soon very soon

ok my buddys got a 96 f150 with a 302 5spd weve looked everywhere but cant find a vac diagram can anyone point us in the right direction
  2. mongo

shackel flip

ok so why do you have to turn the hanger around for a shackel flip cant you just un bolt the shackel and flip it around? im not trying it yet but wondering
  3. mongo

performance

everyone just throw in your sites for good performance parts and save it for when someone ask about it later
  4. mongo

2.3 stroker

ok first off im just doing this to learn about the engine a little but any one built a 2.5 stroker out of a fuel injected motor what goes into it i mean what else do you have to change besides the crank and what not any crank sensor or anything
  5. mongo

underdrive pulleys

any one know where to get a set of underdrive pulleys for a 95 2.3
  6. mongo

fog

what makes headlights fog up anyone know and how do you prevent it
  7. mongo

fiberglass hoods

if anyone is looking i found some http://www.carhoods.com/
  8. mongo

trans fluid

what does everyone use for tranny fluid
  9. mongo

Alabama

fo thoes of you in alabama for is going to sept slam at gray rock ohv
  10. mongo

2.3 performance

ok so im in the process of buying a 95 ranger 2wd 5spd its $500 its needs a clutch and heater core a few questions first how hard it a heater on one of these and does anyone know where i can get a lightweight flywheel in trying to find one but the plans are cai thrush welded to duels...
  11. mongo

jet chip

anyone have one worth the money for the few hp any review at all would be nice i looked them up and every one said not much of a diffrence but worth the money and that dosnt make any scence
  12. mongo

i love this place

ive fould alot of cool sites alot of good info a person i love to hate and hopfully a few good friends brovo TRS

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad