• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. these may go cheap south minnesota

I have never bid on any items from this place But I may have to this time ? ranger engines transfer cases I think there was a front carrier in there too I will try to navigate you to the two auctions for ford (and ranger parts) go here first http://www.nisswaauctions.com/kbid.htm this...
  2. Who Was It??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYyLRrvR39I
  3. would like to post email w/ pic

I got a very neat email and it wont show pics here, im at work and dont have time to screw around do I email them to one of you guys or something? and you post it???
  4. just got this E mail thought I will share this with you

:headbang:Dear Mr. President, Patriotic retirement: There's about 40 million people over 50 in the work force-pay them $1 million apiece severance with a few stipulations. . . 1. They leave their jobs. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed. 2. They buy NEW American cars. Forty...
  5. anybody use por-15

I am considering useing por-15 under my doors where rust is taking over. I thought about sand blasting then useing por-15. has anybody used this product and how long they used this product, this way and does it really work as described
  6. outboard motor seeking wisdom

I have a 40hp evin. (E40TLEDS) the last couple of years when I winterize it i drain and refill the gear oil. it comes out milkey so I have a leak somewhere, is it possible for a cobblemonkey like me to get a seal kit and install it all myself and is there any special tools that i will need...
  7. slotted rotors

does it make a difference if slotted rotors are on the wrong side??
  8. Are these the right shims?

I hope that this is what I need to get my alignment; I would need 4 right? will it be obvious when I take the upper control arm off how these go in ? will I need new bolts too ...
  9. camber/caster

Okay I cranked my t-bars a while ago and brought it in to check that alignment the other day, did I wait too long to have this checked out I dont want to screw anything else up. now for the camber/caster do dahas what exactly do I need and where the hell do they go I am going to put lower ball...
  10. san diago

well I guess we are taking a family vac to san diago the first weekend in april, my question to you guys down there is is there anything specific i should see while I am there we are plannin on seaworl of corse and the ocean what else is there. Do you thing Ill get in trouble if I take a...
  11. its green!!!! and dont know why

I was washing my 2000 at work and sprayed the underside of the cab and blasting off all the salt and ice and I noticed that when i sprayed that cat converter green fluid came runnning down ?????? is there a metel around the cat that would change it ? It looks like antifreeze I have noticed...
  12. I think hes is full of it

I just brought in my 2000 xlt 4x4 in for an alignment check (since I gave it a T-crank) he said thay have a list ? im like WTF they said my lower ball joints and shot, need camber caster kit, and alignment. Question 1. I never noticed any thing wrong as in clunking ect from the ball joints how...
  13. link for ya all

You will have to look and they do have some Ranger parts prices look extremely fair http://www.stillen.com/blowout.asp
  14. abs issue

I have a problem with my abs sensors in the front, basically it seems that the breaks wont let me stop its all the way i took the tire break cal anf rotor off at lunch just to see whats up that all checked out. my biggest question is how hard is it to clean the abs sensor inside there ?/
  15. shocks again

I looked at bilistein home page and they say the 5100 is for a lifted 4" I only have a Tbar crank and dont plan on going any higher do these fit ? also i have been looking at the trailmaster SSV are these as good? i see that they offer a shock with 0" lift and one with 4" lift ? I would get...
  16. transmision fluid change procedure

I just changed my fluid in my 2000 auto and followed this procedure. It worked great.:yahoo: found lots of crud on the pan mag. although I think i striped two bolts attaching the pan back doesnt leak yet :bawling:. should i leave them alone or retap to the next size? lesson learned DONT...
  17. lap top beter

lap top beater work junked out my lap top with windows xp and i want to bump everything (?) all i want this computer to do is run internet at home with DSL what can i do.
  18. not much height

Gave the torsion a twist and its not much higher than when I started one bolt is maxed the other is little over half the rear sits at 35 1/2 and the front is at 34 1/8 (bottom of fender to ground) it wont let me go any higher the one side thats maxed the key is very close to hitting the frame...
  19. Cranked

okay they are cranked but one side the bolt is almost bottomed out and the other side is about 1/4" + threads to bottom hope that this is okay I measured from the bottom middle of fender to ground I wanted to make it match the rear it does now one side is 1/8 higher that the other I left it and...
  20. rattles??????????

okay, when I start my 2000 ranger 4.0 with 5spd auto tranny it seems that there are rattles/ marbles rolling around in the tranny ?/ I looked at any heat shield and they are sturdy it seems its from the tranny; I only notice this when its cold at operating temp i dont hear it at all. any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad