• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Scrambler82

Switched Ignition Power to run DRLs ?

Looking for the best place in the engine bay to locate Key-Switched Power to run a new circuit for DRLs in my 2003 Ranger EDGE. Hoping for a circuit with minimum draw. Thanks
  2. Scrambler82

Door Windows, The forward Lean Syndrome"

I am looking for information about the problem a lot of us have, not only Ranger Owners, with our front door windows leaning forward when closing and opening. I am working with a guy who has a great idea on how to fix this situation and if anyone has a new idea or just a rehash of an old idea...
  3. Scrambler82

Door Windows Cranking Up at an Angle !

I have looked on a number of Sites for a How-To to fix my problem, which it that my side windows are cranking up with the front of the window lower than the back and creating an air leak that tends to whistle and drives me crazy. Has anyone ever fixed the problem ? Has anyone ever seem a Ford...
  4. Scrambler82

Diesel 2003 Ranger

Hey, Looking for info about the new crate motor from Cummins ! The engine is a R2.8L, 4 Cyl, turbo, high pressure injection, AND I hear that it may come with an install kit of pieces to make it work and a separate kit for emissions based on state ! Weight seems to be lower for a Cummins Diesel...
  5. Scrambler82

Ranger EDGE Front Diff ?

How do I tell if I have a D35 front diff in my '03 Ranger EDGE ?
  6. Scrambler82

Picked up a house in Temecula, CA, High Desert !?!

Picked up a house in Temecula, CA Put an offer in, expected it to take forever to get Fanny Mae to accept but it went quick and they accepted my low ball offer. The House: These are waiting to be installed, both from C4x4 in OK. The BackRack has been stripped and has been primed and the...
  7. Scrambler82

Bumper Color ?

As some of you know I am in the middle of a Custom 4x4 Fabrication (C4x4) Rear Steppie bumper Project. I have been working with C4x4 on this bumper for about 6 months and it is now in the finish stage of fitting. I am at the point in the project to consider what color I will be painting the...
  8. Scrambler82

Looking for good fabrication sh

I need a good shop in the northeast to add some HD Body mounts to a stripped frame. Anyone know of a good shop that has reasonable prices ? Thanks
  9. Scrambler82

Shelby Raptor

Not sure if this has been posted... Supercharged 575 HP and $18K more than standard Raptor... http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/wp-content/uploads//2013/03/2013-Shelby-Raptor-Main.jpg Shelby Raptor Debuts in NY with 575-Supercharged HP | AutoGuide.com News
  10. Scrambler82

EB D-44 Frt Axle Width ? - Simple, right !

I am looking for the WMS to WMS measurement for an Early Bronco D44 ? Anyone have it, thanks.
  11. Scrambler82

Ranger on EB Frame ?

What does everyone thing of this idea. A new EB Frame stretched to 111.6” WB and a short bed std cab ranger put on it ? Body MOunts need fabrication, brake lines, fuel lines but all else should be Early Bronco. OK let me have it both barrels… Thank you sir… lol.
  12. Scrambler82

Ranger Stepside Bumpers by Custom 4x4 Fab - OK

Custom 4x4 Fabrication of OK City has started prototype bumper production for a Stepside Rear Bumper. No one is making a Ranger Steppie Rear Bumper so this guy is going out on a limb to get this done for the Ranger Community. Prototype pieces are done and final measurements are being taken and...
  13. Scrambler82

Asistance in the OK City Area, Please !

I need someone with a Steppie Ranger to go to Custom 4x4 and let Mike, the owner do some measuring and fitment of a HD rear bumper. Is there anyone in that area that has the time and would do this. Custom 4x4 Fabrication, 11825 S.E. 109th, Oklahoma City, OK 73165, phone: 1-405-799-7599, has...
  14. Scrambler82

03 FX4 LvL II Ranger OEM Color Codes

’03 FX4 LvL II OEM Silver Radio Bezel Paint Code I am looking for the OEM Color Code for the Silver Color used in the 03 FX4 LvL II Ranger Radio Bezel. I was told yesterday by a Auto Paint Shop that the code is on the door post area. I looked at mine to determine what code it is but I do not...
  15. Scrambler82

Explorer Computer Reprograming for 5 sp ?

I just heard that you can reprogram the Ex’s computer to delete the Transmission Functions ? Anyone else up to speed on this. I want to run a 5/0L/NV4500/Atlas II in the Ranger but do not know what to do about a computer/manual trans ? ;brownbag; thks
  16. Scrambler82

Moving a Want Ad !

Who do I contact to move a “Wanted” Ad to the correct Forum ? thks
  17. Scrambler82

JD SAS Kit for 98-03 !

Got an e-mail from James Duff saying there are other SAS Kits in the works and will come along as designed. I thought of a SAS in my 03 but again thought too much work. Will wait and see.
  18. Scrambler82

OHC Mod's - Switches not digital readout.

I purchased an OHC with less than desirable contacts and contacts foils, burnt up and bent to a mess. Nice of the guy to sell it to me, I should have know it was cheap and he sold too fast but I have it and decided not to use the existing lighting and not to use the digital readout section. So...
  19. Scrambler82

FX4 Transfer Case, Manual, '03

HELP ! How much is a Manual T/C from an '03 FX4, unknown milage, and without Lever. worth ? How do I tell if it is from an FX4 ? Is it worth getting from an FX4 ? thanks
  20. Scrambler82

Tire Ratings = KM2/MTZ

I have been looking for tires to use with the new lift. Size will be either 285 x 75 x 16 or a 295 same as... What I am running into is that both of the tires I am thinking of (KM2 or MTZ) are 8 ply tires. My question is: Are these tires really 8 ply or the ply rating a game the tire...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad