• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92 Supercab 2wd Suspension questions (Mustang II Front)

Ok so i have been doing some reading here and there and i have some questions. As the title states i have a 92 scab 2wd 3.0 v6 auto. The v6 runs ok but the trans decided to blow a seal. i've been wanting to V8 swap it and picked up a 302 and an AOD and plan on doing that in the near future. I...
  2. 92 3.0 question

does anyone actually buy these engines used? im looking at doing a V-8 swap in my truck and you never see them for sale or people looking for them...
  3. Mirrors

Any recommendations for replacement mirrors for a 92 Ext cab ranger? It has the chrome hoop style like the F-150's I know some of the aftermarket replacements are kinda flimsy... so where is the go-to place for these. both of mine are rusted and one has a broken mirror head.
  4. 3.0 trans swap question

Ok gang... I'm looking at purchasing a 91 2wd ranger with a dead a4ld in it. I'm thinking about just swapping it to a manual but here is where I'm confused. I understand the year split and why for the automatics (computer controls etc)..but is there any reason I can't use a newer m5od with the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad