• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Resurrection Ranger

Problem fixed-still can't clear code/CEL

Been a little while since I've been on here (a recent divorce will do the darndest things sometimes).. But I need a hand with something that should be a relatively simple task. When my CEL came on a while back I read the code (forget what it is exactly now) but it was to the effect my coolant...
  2. Resurrection Ranger

COLD idle is erratic.

Cold starting/driving has me at wits end ! I can't remember all the tests that I've done back in the summer but the TPS voltage checked out fine and I also replaced the that thingamajig to the left of the intake feeds air to the intake when at idle (I forget what its called now). Nothing has...
  3. Resurrection Ranger

HUGE burnout cummins powered Ranger!

Fj7eVYqcXJE I'm not even sure where to begin.... (in the event the vid doesn't play..wouldn't in preview of post :annoyed:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gastk7-eJY
  4. Resurrection Ranger

Body mount/bushing identification help needed

There are two tabs on either side of the front of the frame that have a bushing with a bolt going through it. They seem to keep everything together between the chassis and the rest of the truck as when they are loose and you hit a bump you can feel and hear the difference. I need to replace...
  5. Resurrection Ranger

Did Ford prewire for a potential tow option?

I was gonna throw a basic receiver on from Rock Auto. Not that I plan on towing anything.. It's that I could.. to the extent of a 2.3 that is. My question is did Ford prewire for the option? Is there a loom i can possibly find to wire up a harness or am i to just start butchering everything...
  6. Resurrection Ranger

Double R's Build/Fix Thread

They say the older you get.. the more appreciation you have for things. That said.. I wish I would have done the right thing and be nicer to her. But I was 19 and well.. the rest is history. But now I'm 34.. and I feel sorry. No one.. including the wife, (except you guys of course) knows why...
  7. Resurrection Ranger

RBVs and SNOW Pics!!

Getem up here!! (You can see my 4WD I loaded up in the rear.. works everytime!!) Oh and the resident polar bear
  8. Resurrection Ranger

V8/TURBO ranger? I like the way this man thinks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucmqERCOrQY
  9. Resurrection Ranger

Motorized CB antenna f/s

Had on Craigslist but thought I'd offer it to my fellow peeps. Brand new never used still in the box... Tired of wackin your CB antenna on things. Don't want anyone to walk off with it when you park? Then hide it!! Comes with all instructions and even the original FCC agreement as...
  10. Resurrection Ranger

Payload on a Lowered truck..

So my new years resolution is to start of the spring with straight metal and paint. I then for whatever reason started thinking of a mild drop for it. But i have a Honey. And with that comes Honey Do Lists.. how would say drop blocks affect my payload capacity? I'm only looking at maybe a 2-4...
  11. Resurrection Ranger

2.3 Downtube..

I know when i replaced the cat years ago the downtube was welded to it. My question is.. do they sell just the downtube from the header? My exhaust is 85% new (section of tubing after cat, new muffler and tail) but my downtube looks like hell. I did the channel-lock squeeze test and it held up...
  12. Resurrection Ranger

7.5 Lockright/shop says there is none

:annoyed: There is a local speed shop that I've dealt with in the past and believe him to be a decent guy and who knows (especially fords) what he is doing. I walked in to inquire about putting a lock right in my 7.5. Mind you the man has a stock full of ring sets and lockers just sitting on...
  13. Resurrection Ranger

Anyone run any heat??

My Magnum S9 was a replacement to my Galaxy DX99V that someone 5 fingered on me some time ago. I LOVED that radio which sadly is no longer made! Anyways I paired my S9 with a Wilson 5000 magnet mount and small amp that swings 500w and this was the result. (I will try to get vid/pics at some...
  14. Resurrection Ranger

Any Herpers out there??

At one time, my collection was getting out of hand. Now I'm down to 3. 2 of them are Reticulated Pythons which are the longest snakes in the world..(Anacondas are girthier) The Biggest Retic on record (not captive) is 33ft/300 lbs. Mine will never reach that (thankfully) but they still...
  15. Resurrection Ranger

Found: Ranger Heaven In Se Pa!!!

Less than a mile from my house is Harry's U-pull it SOUTH..(there is another one up in Hazelton Pa). I counted at least 15 rangers alone..let alone Explorers, rangeing in all years up to around 99 or so for the Rangers. Some good stuff out there. Even a couple aluminum truck caps in great...
  16. Resurrection Ranger

9 Dollar Leveling Kit... No joke

Looks pretty good, huh? Took the rake right out of it. Installation was easy. But removing it was a bit more involved. Here's the kit.... 1300 lbs of 3/4 inch stone. The most I ever hauled..of anythig with this. (I said no joke cause it really did only cost me 9 bucks for the stone :D
  17. Resurrection Ranger

short video of my ranger

The truck is nothing to look at (no matter how you look at it), but I thought I'd make a vid after seeing all kinds of beat rangers on youtube. Hopefully sometime in the summer I'll have her looking and running better!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHQMIGD_hws It's an up hill battle..lol...
  18. Resurrection Ranger

Metric tire size converter

I thought this would be helpful to people shopping for tires. :icon_thumby: http://www.redrock4x4.com/tech/tire_calc.php
  19. Resurrection Ranger

Anyone wanna help me wrench?

Ya I know.. fun fun. But I never done fenders before and the front ones don't look like much fun. I don't have the sheet metal yet but I'm shopping around now as well as for some knowledgeable help. In all I need the left fender and right bedside done at some point before I get it painted...
  20. Resurrection Ranger

Are there any "CODES" to be read on 1993 ranger?

I tried a key test but couldn't get any response from it. Is there a way to read codes at home w/o a 300 dollar tool? Maybe I was doing the key test wrong but like i said I got no response. The truck runs, just not great. Trying some home diagnostics.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad