• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Seabiscuit

Gatorback

Hi, Last year checkerauto removed the gatorback from its product line. This product is not stocked at napa or autozone. I need to purchase a replacement online. Do you what model number I need to purchase for a 2001, 4.0 SOHC Ranger? Thanks, Seabiscuit
  2. Seabiscuit

Body Work - Behind the rear tire

Yesterday the rear passenger blew up while I was on the freeway. After replacing the tire, lug nut and bolt, muffler I had the truck cleaned and buffered. There is still a giant gash behind my tire. See the picture below. Does anybody have any tips on how to go about fixing this one...
  3. Seabiscuit

Ranger Power

Hey tomorrow I was going to load 1170 pounds of granite in the back of a 2001 ford ranger, 4x4, 4.0 engine. Do you think this might be too heavy and should I rather use a trailor?
  4. Seabiscuit

Pivot Tables

disregard
  5. Seabiscuit

Any good websites with AC information?

I am getting ready to replace my moms AC compressor. Does anybody have any good step by step "how-to" websites on AC systems?
  6. Seabiscuit

1990 Ranger locking up

Hi I am working on my moms truck. When you turn on the truck everything is fine. When you turn on the vent (non-ac) everything is fine. WHen you turn on the AC, the AC compressor makes a clicking sound, followed by the truck turning off. I took off the belts and the pulley moves fine. The...
  7. Seabiscuit

I just purchased my first House

Recently I was looking on the foreclosed home market. After looking are roughly 200 homes I found something perfect for me. Earlier this week I made an offer that was accepted a few days later. Making a huge purchase I was feeling the buyers remorse later in the day. What really helped was...
  8. Seabiscuit

Ford F-250

Do you recommend any kind of side steps or bars to bolt onto a ford pickup? I am looking for something low in price and easy to install. I do know know how to weld and my mom is getting real old. I want to install a side step or bar to help her into the truck. Any help will be appreciated.
  9. Seabiscuit

Cutting Weight on a Ranger

Would removing transfer case and 4 wheel drive system on a ranger improve MPG? Besides a chip, K&N airfilter and new mufler is their any kind of technology that would add 5-7 miles per gallon to a 4.0 vehicle?
  10. Seabiscuit

GPS System / Photo Radar

First of all I would like to say that I am a safe driver. I am not perfect and always trying to be more safe and I always obey speed limits. With that said, sometimes people do not recognize that they are doing something wrong. I would like to purchase a devise that would warn me about photo...
  11. Seabiscuit

Dispute with Autozone

I purchased a gold battery from Autozone six months ago. The battery is rated at around 750 cold cranking amps. Today, I tested the battery with results of a little over 500. Lately, I noticed on occasion the cranking takes a little longer than normal when starting my vehicle. Even if the...
  12. Seabiscuit

Console latch broken?

Is your console latch broken? "Ranger 93" sent me pictures showing how he was able to fix the problem using a sharpie top.
  13. Seabiscuit

2001 Ranger

Here is my 2001 Ranger. I purchased it used with approximately 14k miles on the truck at a price of 13k. For the good news the truck is now going to be paid off this spring. The truck currently has 78k miles and my goal is to get at least 200k before purchasing another one. Do you think...
  14. Seabiscuit

Saturday Work

Okay later today I plan on doing the following stuff to my truck. 1. Finish installing electric windows a. need one more relay for the power portion 2. Plug new power mirrors into distributor block 3. Finish installing new power locks 4. Install viper alarm, this one pages your key chain when...
  15. Seabiscuit

Keyless

On a 2002 Ranger I need some help and cannot find it in the electrical diagrams. The blue and white wire that runs from keyless module to under the hood area. Is that wire for the horn?
  16. Seabiscuit

"truck Central Security Module"

I am in the process of hooking my new electrical door power I purchased from a junk yard. This was needed because the panels match my seats I recently purchased at the junk yard as well. Since my truck was manual before I do not have all the wiring under the dash board. I have a question...
  17. Seabiscuit

True?

"Your truck DOES have the dash side wiring for the power doors. The easiest way (if possible) would be for you to buy the entire doors and put them on. If not, then buy everything but the shell. You won't have to do any "wiring"...just hooking up harnesses. I would also advise you to get the...
  18. Seabiscuit

Eye Candy - New models

The attached picture was found on ebay. Its a picture of the new ranger with a diesel engine. I believe this is a foreign model only at this time. Any chance you can buy the same chrome cage on the open market for an older model?
  19. Seabiscuit

Electrical diagram (Mirror, locks and windows) for 2001

8/19/07 Electrical diagram (Mirror, locks and windows) for 2001 I am looking for an electrical diagram to finish my project of converting my manual lock, mirror and window to automatic. So far I have upgraded the panel, window regulator, lock, mirror and door harness. Now I have to marry it...
  20. Seabiscuit

New 3-litre turbodiesel for Ford Ranger pickups

http://www.askaprice.com/torque-article.asp?article=New_3-litre_turbodiesel_for_Ford_Ranger_pickups_&item=3457 - Turbodiesel offered in USA? - Any reviews yes from TRS? The Ford Ranger pick-up will be available to buy from today (July 27th) from £19,972 excluding VAT. The Double Cab Thunder...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad