• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. a-5 freak

What should I do?

Well, there's a 16 year old girl that boards out at the same barn I go to that's like a sister to me. We've been friends for quite a few years and recently she has been having some pretty severe chest pains. I keep telling her that she needs to go go to the hospital every time she tells me it...
  2. a-5 freak

Another Seat Thread

Hey ya'll :D I was drivin home today and I noticed that in the event of a rear end collision, I'm dead, because the back of my head will hit the rear window glass. The stock head rests in the '91 single cab aren't tall enough, and don't protect the back of my head (I'm 6'3"). So my question is...
  3. a-5 freak

Pics of the shuttle launch today from my barn

These are just a few pics from the shuttle launch of discovery today, enjoy!!
  4. a-5 freak

Sylvania Cool Blue Headlights

So i'm looking around for a pair of new headlights, and i've settled on Sylvania. I am really interested if any of you guys have ever used the cool blue lights that they sell, and your opinions on them. I Love the blue look in headlights, but I have read around that it's hard to see at dusk. Is...
  5. a-5 freak

Rust Galore!!

Lately, I've noticed a large amount of water in the passenger side floorboard of my ranger. So today I got off my butt and started investigating where the water was coming from. I've always noticed rust at the top of where the blower motor box, but have never thought much about it. When I poured...
  6. a-5 freak

Possible clutch slip under hard acceleration

I've been driving around for a few days now, and under normal acceleration, It almost feels like my rear tires are loosing then gaining traction very rapidly. It makes the whole truck lurch ever so slightly, it's barely noticeable to my passengers. This only happens probably once or twice each...
  7. a-5 freak

Door latch

The other day I backed into a pole at a gas station, with my door open, and now I have to replace my door latch. The reason is because the latch will no longer latch shut. So I go out to a junkyard and buy a door latch and I put it on and... Now the jaws wont open. Is there some sort of trick to...
  8. a-5 freak

I hate rust...

Well, I've tried 3 times to get this right, and failed. The farther I go back, the more I find. This is my DD and I cant have it pulled apart like this. So what do I do? I have that duplicolor paint that seals rust, but does it work?
  9. a-5 freak

1991 2.3 alternator upgrade

I have to get a new alternator for my truck, and was wondering if there were any alternators out there that have more amperage but not over $150 dollars. It would be nice if it were a direct bolt in from another vehicle, like an explorer. Thanks in advance! :icon_cheers:
  10. a-5 freak

Amp Overheating

Well, on my subs maiden journey, the amp, a pioneer GM-D7400M (http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130GMD7400/Pioneer-GM-D7400M.html?tp=115) overheated and went into protect. I bought this amp because It was made for tight spaces and said that it made little heat. I felt the amp and it was so hot you...
  11. a-5 freak

Finally Finished!!!

After close to 3 months of planing this sub box, Its finnaly done!!! I let my little cousin draw on it beause it was his birthday. I'm going to carpet it soon, so it does not matter. Terminal cup broke, need to get a new one.
  12. a-5 freak

Battery Terminals!

I need to get a battery terminal that is not that expensive, Can accept 4 ga wire, and hook into the trucks existing positive cable. Anyone sugjest a certian product?
  13. a-5 freak

Rubberized undercoating on a sub box?

Well, today I was thinkin what would look neat on a sub box to make it look custom. Then I thought, "why not use rubberized undercoating?" is this a good idea, or will the undercoating mess up the wood?
  14. a-5 freak

Stuffing!

Well, I have now rested on an box design but the Cu.Ft. is only .781 cu.ft. How much stuffing would I have to use to bring that up to .9 cu.Ft.?
  15. a-5 freak

How Do I hook up a DVC sub?

WOOOOOHOOO i just got my kicker 10" cvr in the mail today, and now I'm wondering, how do I hook a DVC sub to an amp?
  16. a-5 freak

Kicker CVR magnet diameter

I have searched EVERYWERE for the diameter for the magnet on a kicker cvr 10. Does anyone know what the diameter is?
  17. a-5 freak

Rear Window Latch

Well, Today I just snapped my 2 week old rear window latch. Great... Is there a way to make a stronger rear window latch? I'm tired of buying new ones.
  18. a-5 freak

12" vs. 10" sub

well, I have been convinced to step up from the Kicker cvt to the Cvr with dual voice coils. Now, the CVR 12" has a mounting depth of 6-5/16 inch. I would really prefer not to go that big. The 10" however, has a depth of 5-9/16 inch. What im wondering is, "is ther really that much of an...
  19. a-5 freak

800 watt amp on a 80 dollar budget!

well, I went to look for amps for the Kicker CVT ill be getting soon and come to find that almost all amps are either chinese junk or over 100 dollars. My question is hat is there any 80 dollar amps out there that are pretty good? I was looking at the visonik V308XT .
  20. a-5 freak

Kicker Truck Box Worth The Money?

I was looking on Ebay and saw that I could get a 12" Kicker CVT with box for 125 shipped. But i could get the sub by itself for 85 shipped. So is the extra money for the sub box worth it? Or could I save 40 bucks and build it myself easier?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad