• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Adrianspeeder

I name him... Stickers

Bored out in CO and all my junk is on the east coast. $1200 bucks on CL. Running in 30 mins to drive on the trailer, but it ran out of gas. 2.9, M5OD-R1, and new tires. Drove to the gas station, then found a leak in the tank. LMC had me a new one in a few days. Then I found out the in...
  2. Adrianspeeder

More fun in the sun

Had to roll out for an emergency fix of a stuck plane and finally after two years get my ride up front. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsVRHJTPQb4 Pretty tame takeoff, but it was a tactical decent when we got where we were going. I had my foot sideways on the huffer chained down next to me...
  3. Adrianspeeder

Pre deployment purchases

Postin some pics of the buys back before I came over to the sandbox. Just got on one of them spendin' kicks. Story on this one was an ad to part out an exploder for cheap. Started askin' about prices for a lot of things I wanted for my sport when the guy asked if I had a trailer. "yup"...
  4. Adrianspeeder

Crew Cab 5spd turbo diesel Rangers

Currenty deployed to a hot and sandy beach like place without the ocean, and our shop has a pair of sweet little "Rangers". I'll get the videos of 'em uploaded as soon as I can. Too bad they don't have these things back home, fun as all get out. Even don't have those pesky things like ABS...
  5. Adrianspeeder

Howdy ya'll

Checkin' in with a few questions 'bout the used Exploder I picked up cheap, and a few more questions on my friends exploder he's had for awhile. I'ma fullsize Ford expert, and don't want to let these little trucks get the best of me. Adrianspeeder

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad