• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3/4 ton ford dana 44 front brake rotors

dude, thank you for the link! this site has exactly what i am looking for for over half the cost i have seen so far! napa wanted damn near 350 a rotor/hub assembly! you sir, deserve a cookie:icon_thumby:
  2. 3/4 ton ford dana 44 front brake rotors

i'm not trying to sit here and argue with you over this, nor am i stating you are incorrect in what you're saying. just because someone doe's something different from the way you do thing's doesn't make it wrong. i'm not here for you're opinion on jy find's. did you have some helpful links...
  3. 3/4 ton ford dana 44 front brake rotors

thanks for the link! i will check it out right now. i <3 the dana 60 bible, has helped me a lot with my rear end problems in the past. i have used the center punch trick on the hub set i have now, they are 100% junk at this point. they held for the last 5 years though without a problem! this...
  4. 3/4 ton ford dana 44 front brake rotors

if you inspect a rotor at the proper points for corrosion, mic for thinkness, and spin for a balance and warp test and they come out positive, there is nothing wrong with reusing brake rotor's. people have been doing it for years, myself included. yes i did go out searching the yards, and i...
  5. 3/4 ton ford dana 44 front brake rotors

i need to replace the wheel bearings in my truck baaaad, but i have come into a problem. the hub is worn out to the point that the wheel bearing race spins in the hub....sooooo....i need new hubs, and as they are bolted to the rotorsa which have seen better days...i really need to replace the...
  6. bfg mud terrain vs. super swamper tsl radial

i'm looking into investing some more agressive tires for the project. as of right now all i can clear max is a thin 31. i need a radial tire as this vehical will see the pavement. i have had great success with interco's super swampers all my wheeling career, my one downside to the brand is the...
  7. 2.9 header's...are they really worth it?

i have been doing a lot of reading around the archives and seen a lot of positive reviews from pretty much everyone on the pacesetter header set. my one real question....do they actually make any power on the 2.9? have anyone dyno'd there rigs with stock manifolds compared to the headers....or...
  8. hello from oregon city, oregon

i've been lurking around this forum for what seams like ever! my little sister has an 87 ranger 4x4 and i've always been the one to do the wrenching on it "she breaks stuff a lot... :)" and have used this site for overwelming loads of information. i was out of the 4x4 seen for a while and...
  9. question on i-shaft

im about to swap a 302 into my 91 2wheel drive and i was wondering if i should have to adapt any steering for clearance issues, or if the ishaft location will bo ok also im kinda lost on how the powersteering will setup, anyone got some feedback for me?
  10. rear diff q's

im about to do a 302 build and swap it into my 91 2 wheel drive ranger with a borg/warner 5 speed and im curious if the rear end will hold up? iv herd a lot of bad things about factory ranger rear ends, and i would like to have a lil lower gearing "4:10" and a new gear cluster "posi"...but i...
  11. 302 cold air intake?

iv decided to use a 302 in my swap, and i was ready though jegs and something cought my eye...a cold air intake for a carb? duel intake tubes? ram air setup? im must know, has anyone used/herd anything on this http://www.jegs.com/p/Spectre/769283/10002/-1 im really considering getting the duel...
  12. which v8?

302 or 351w? iv always liked the pull on the 351w but then again the 302 has the higher rpm range...what do you guys think? im slapping a freshly rebuilt mustang b/w 5 speed in with it and converting to a carb... im open to suggestions oh yeah and anyone know a good place to get a pulley...
  13. newish

hey everyone, i was on here before about a year ago but after i sold my ranger i deleated myself, but im back now after buying a 91. just stopped in to say hello

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad