• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. GreatWhite

new truck, new questions

Just bought a 2001 Cummins 4x4, I have some questions that maybe you guys could assist with. If I wanted to do take off the muffler, leave the resonator on, and make it side exit is there some kind of back pressure required considering it doesn't have a cat? I have a little play in the wheel...
  2. GreatWhite

Where can I get one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7CM5NypqGQ its 2:47 deep into the video its wee-man loading dirtbikes into a monster with some kind of bed crane or something? Where do I get one of those of that size, that will still be flush with the bed?
  3. GreatWhite

switching over to the darkside

After driving my little duratec for awhile I decided its time for some change. So this week I'am picking up a new vehicle to add to my collection, now don't panic people FORD is still number one. I'am getting a 96' 12V 4X4 with 120k on the clock with a fresh tranny for $5000. Now heres where...
  4. GreatWhite

06' KLX110 Case help ?

Well, here it goes.... Took the 110 out riding today, went up a hill climb, hit a wild lip and ghostrode the bike off the side of the hill climb. In the process of rolling down the side of the hill climb it ripped my footpegs and skidplate out of the bottom of the case. Which for the record is...
  5. GreatWhite

86' Chevy D30

I know you Ford members but I need a non-biased opinion. Does the 86' D30 come with a reliable diesel engine and trans? Is it turbo?
  6. GreatWhite

Going to look at an IDI

I'am going to look at a 93' 7.3L 4X4 IDI and I want to know what the problem points are in the truck and the engine? Anything else I should check while I'am there?
  7. GreatWhite

Choice of diesel

I was wondering if everyone could give me there non-biased opinion on what diesel would be the best for me to get. I mean obviously maintenance is going to be expensive but out of these diesels listed what motor is most reliable and cheaper to fix.
  8. GreatWhite

Auto Show 09' So. Cal

Today I went to the auto show and lets just say after going to the auto show every year for 19 years I wasn't to impressed with anybody's booth EXCEPT Ford. Ford had so many new vehicles, and most excited about the new body style for the super dutys. Also, the reinvention of the fiesta is going...
  9. GreatWhite

Powerstroke

I was on craigslist and I saw a 99' 350 PSD 4x4 crew cab for $5000. They guy says the motor is bad it had misfired. How expensive would it be to overhaul the motor?
  10. GreatWhite

Rowher Flats, So. Cal

Went to Rowher Flats today (38 acres of legal OHV trails), it was fun good quality trails. Only rant is it really needs a rain, the locals have been anticipating it for to long so once the word got out it got thrashed on. So after a good rain should be ready for some good mobbin. While we were...
  11. GreatWhite

09 ranger 2.3L noise in cold start

honestly, the duratecs are really noisy engines. I have heard the exact noise you just described but I just let my truck warm up and it goes away. I think that if there was a problem they would have noticed it when I brought it in for service.
  12. GreatWhite

weak New York!

went to new york this week and there were lifted truck population was pretty poor the whole time I was there an unleaded superduty and an avalanche ( sorta a truck ) and neither was spectacular :dunno:
  13. GreatWhite

pass the point of irritation

Well you know the usual, motorized anything is always the most frustrating thing to put back together. I popped the tube on my KLX110, and when I'am going to put it back together I can't figure out to put the connection from the right side pedal back onto the drum so I can ride the damn thing...
  14. GreatWhite

I need a million dollars!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-Road-Runner-Concept-Car_W0QQitemZ180427570398QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item2a02523cde way sicker then the camaro
  15. GreatWhite

Usual Pridicament...turbo

Anyways, I first asked the question on this forum to figure out if I could put a turbo kit on my truck. Everyone was very helpful by sending me over to the mazda 3 forums in which I found a guy who wants to make a turbo kit for the ranger but wants my truck as a prototype and after the design is...
  16. GreatWhite

Super charged will go how high?

the guy on the mazda forum that makes aftermarket turbo kits for the the "3" said he wanted to start making turbo kits for the ranger duratec.
  17. GreatWhite

Me: 1 Ford: 0

Ford dealership are straight idiots, I brought my truck in for an oil change. When I got there I clearly told the service guy I want an oil change not a 15k tune-up. So like a scam artist this guy writes me up for a 15k tune-up and I was in a hurry because my ride was waiting on me and just...
  18. GreatWhite

Rant: LMC

finally received my LMC catalog after like 5-6 months of waiting. Non sense but happy I finally received it!
  19. GreatWhite

Survival Bags

-bottle of jack(for cleaning internal wounds) -dixie cup(for correct dose) -lighter & paper(start the bonfire) -condoms(just in case I get my shoes wet, use as sock)
  20. GreatWhite

clueless as to why

sorry to hear about that, mine hasn't taken a sh*t so I havent lost faith

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad