• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. turn signals inop

ok turn signals quit blinking. Hazards still work and the signals will work maually. what gives. truck has about 190K
  2. rear antilock light

my rear antilock light comes on and off on my '91. Not really sure what to check. I've checked the fluild level and its good. But, could use some help on this matter. thanks.
  3. clutch issue...i think

ok, when i go to start the truck, and push the clutch in, it doesn't always start the first time. it takes a couple of tries then is starts up as normal. Is there a solenoid on the clutch that might be going out? I dont think its the key ignition, but i could be wrong. :dunno: thanks!
  4. stuck n 4x4 LOW

my '91 is push button 4x4. I put it in low earlier today just to see how well it works. well it work so well that i cannot get it out of 4x4 low. I have tired disconnecting the battery and cycling the manual wheel locks. i need to get this fixed. wtf! thanks need help asap!!
  5. MO?

Warrensburg area??
  6. need new exhaust

OK, need new exhaust. Would it be better to get all new exhaust or just replace it after the cats? I also want to put a one-chamber on it. Thanks:beer:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad