• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangerdude91

my "New" B2, and a few other update pics

Ok so the sun finally came out and i cleaned my 05 just a little and took a few pictures. I forgot to post up the lights i won on here from the quarterly give away. they are Eagle Eye 6in 130w. they are almost too big but they work just fine. Next I forgot to show everyone my score i got a few...
  2. rangerdude91

trip to Corolla NC

so ive been to nags head around mile 7 many times(friend has a cottage) so we went there yesterday and came back today, kinda short he forgot he had an doctor app, but i live in Chesapeake Va so its not too far. so today we went to corolla with out him because he wouldnt get up( this was at...
  3. rangerdude91

2.9 performance cam?

has anybody been able to find a mild cam for one of these motors? or are the any other alternatives for a bigger cam for the 2.9. i have been looking every where and cant find one. im rebuilding my B2 motor and just want a little more power, already got new heads, pacesetter headers, and im...
  4. rangerdude91

Finally got it back

ok well after a 5 week wait, i finally got my ranger back. first day i get it back i take off the brand new headlight the collision repair place put in and put my black headlights in, with my new 5k HID's to replace my broken set of HID's. two days later i put on my westin bull bar i got. the...
  5. rangerdude91

My first B2

ok so the other day i bought a 1989 B2 for $1500, 2.9 5spd, auto lockers, push button 4x4(having issues with it though) has like 175xxx miles. it has an older skyjacker lift on it( im thinking 5-6 inches) with stock tires. has one spot of rust. it runs decently, enough to be driven around town...
  6. rangerdude91

Buying Bronco II, what to look at?

as the title says im going to be buy a bronco II most likely after i go to look at it. its a 1989 with a V6 and says its fully loaded. the pics aren't that great but for 1600 with a skyjacker lift(dont know how much yet) i figure that aint bad. the main reason for buying is im to let my...
  7. rangerdude91

2005 FX4 Ranger Carnage!!!!

i copied this from my local forum i wrote on first, thats why there is street names i had a wreck on jefferson in newport news and then on top of that got a ticket for it too. the truck is drivable and i drove it 45min to get home. i was turning on to jefferson and i could have sworn that the...
  8. rangerdude91

BL, Tires, and Rims

well i finished my truck except for the front skid plate coming and raising the rear bumper, HIDs were in but only one worked, getting new balest to fix it. need to paint the centers too tires are 33x12.5x15 KM2 Muds before BL but leveled heres all the goodies hope you enjoyed NW
  9. rangerdude91

New Ranger!!!!

well i traded in my old rust bucket 1995 and got myself a 2005 FX4. ive never had such nice of a vehicle. i owe it all to my dad(RIP). it the newest vehicle my family has ever had and im only 17...almost 18. soon to come-3in body lift, 33's or 35's, and a metal skid plate up front. ive already...
  10. rangerdude91

2003 FX4 Level II lifting ???'s

i havent got it yet but im going to get it in the next few weeks. i want to put a 4in superlift on it but i have one question if i get a body lift. this ranger has the 4x4 on the floor, so will i need an extension for the 4x4 shifter like the gear shifter? ive been looking at body lifts and just...
  11. rangerdude91

just a few questions...FX4 vs. 4x4? and locking hubs

what is the real difference between these 2 models? also i have manual locking hubs on my 95. im looking to get a newer FX4 soon. my question is when its in 4WD, will the front tires be locked like my 95? or will the spin independently? i know you can buy manual locking hubs, but can you do...
  12. rangerdude91

working the 35's

went out to ride our mountian bikes and did more crawling then anything, i couldnt have done it with out the 35's. best 100 dollars yet, forgot my cam, these are cell pics enjoy
  13. rangerdude91

got 35's finally

found some for 100 bucks on craigslist a went and got them. in fairly decent shape. only two more things to do, 3in BL and 6in suspension when i first got it 4in susp. with 31's now with 35's oh and the mini
  14. rangerdude91

35s or 33's with stock gears?...for now

i have a 1995 4x4 automatic 4.0L with a 4in RC lift and 31's. over the summer im putting a 3in body lift and new body bushings. i really would like to put 35's but i dont want to break anything( axles mainly). i really dont care about my gas mileage because ive got a 88 mini cooper for that...
  15. rangerdude91

a few body lift and gearing questions

i have a 1995 4x4 supercab 4.0 automatic ranger. i was wondering what the best body lift out there is and what im going to run into when i do it. i was looking at the jcwhitney ones but im not so sure about that. i know im going to have to extend things(shifter, parking brake) but are there...
  16. rangerdude91

front axle spinning on passenger side, doesnt move tire

ok so i went out to day and had a problem. the passenger side axel in the front is just spinning, it looks like it has moved out from where it should be. i had this happen before but my UVJ was bad so we replaced it. is there a clip that has come loose??? what else could it be? other side is...
  17. rangerdude91

4 inch lift...brake lines?

i just bought a 4 inch Rough Country lift for my 1995 4x4 ranger. with this lift am i going to have to extend the brake lines or should it be okay? thanks nathan
  18. rangerdude91

What Can Cause This???

i just wen out like 10 minutes ago and wasnt even doing anything crazy and i heard a scrape and now this. there is no grinding in the rear gears. it looks ok on the externaly, could i have dont something on the internaly?:dunno:
  19. rangerdude91

4.0 exhaust ???

my truck right now has 2 cats and then just straight tubing to the back. can i cut the tubing say half way or a little futher and still pass? i want it to be loud but not to where the cops will stop me. what would be the thing to do. maybe put a flowmaster on after the cats or what?
  20. rangerdude91

idling problem

ok this just happened 4 days ago. when i start the truck it idles ok for a minute or two but if i let it sit the RPMs drop and if i have it in gear and am waiting at the light long enough it sometimes shuts off. it runs fine while driving but not idling. i changed the plugs and checked all the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad