• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92 f250 zf

Not sure if many pay attention to Blueoval... But I replaced the entire clutch system aside from the master, and flywheel. The pedal is weak, but i can get in and out of gear fine as it is. The slave was pre-bled?. I can drive it around, but it definitely needs bleeding. How can I accomplish...
  2. My 92 F250

My 92 F250 I just picked up a week ago or so. 351w :annoyed: Twin Stick. Daily Driver And now for all you chevy haters out there.
  3. master cylinder

Hello, I purchased a 92 F250 5.8L, ZF5 speed. I'm having a few intermittent issues with it being hard to shift in gear. Symptoms are this: 1. When I removed the cap to check fluid, the rubber seal was crushed inward on itself (meaning air was pushing up in the master). 2. It's hard to get in...
  4. F250 Trans

Hello all, I posted this question on BlueOval, but I'm purchasing a 92 F250 Custom 5.8L Reg cab, long box 4x4, twin stick (4 speed plus OD), as a DD. I'm wondering what trans it has in it. From what I read I have the ZF-42 (the 47 wasn't used till 96?), or the M5OD-R2. First gear seems very...
  5. Finding a ranger!

Why is it that when i'm looking for a new ranger, I CAN NOT FIND ONE. When I wasn't looking after I sold my 95 to AllanD's friend, there was a slew of them. So far i've looked at over 10 rangers. People want crazy prices for them. Looking in "the paper shop" I looked at a few. One being a 4x4...
  6. Carfax/autocheck

I'm in the process of looking for a new ranger. Can anyone get me a carfax on Vin 1FTYR14V93PA11501, it's appreciated thanks. ati190
  7. Sold my 95!

Yes, my green 95 was sold to AllanD's friend today. Don't worry another ranger will be in the workings! :headbang:
  8. any people with gen I explorer, or gen II ranger 4x4

Can you please tell me if your tranny crossmember bolts on top of the frame or under the frame rail on the drivers side. I took one off a gen I exploder, and it was bolted under the frame rail. thanks ati190
  9. Trans/shifter issue?

Hello Well I was heading to my destination on the highway in 5th (OD). Couldn't get it out of fifth while trying to downshift. The truck is stuck in 5th. Now, for some diagnosis. The clutch seems fine, as I have pressure in the pedal, and the fact, when depressed, the truck will roll fine. When...
  10. Ground problem.

Ok, my truck stranded me, but not really. The negative terminal (ground wire) broke off, leaving me high and dry, including the little auxillary ground going from the battery terminal to radiator support. That's all fixed up with new ground wire, and terminals. Now for the odd question. I rigged...
  11. Driveshaft Vibration

Hello all I have vibration coming from my driveshaft. How am I sure? Well i'll fill you in. My carrier bearing went out initially, so I removed the driveshaft, and took both pieces to a local machine shop. Well they didn't mark anything, and I got the shaft back misaligned, took it back, they...
  12. Noticable vibration

I have noticed vibrations at 45mph+ that doesn't go away. Here's my train of troubleshooting. Checked transmission mounts they were fine. Had the driveshaft balanced, as well as 3 brand new u-joints, and center bearing. Vibration is noticable. Took wheels off, vibration still occured. Took the...
  13. Coolant Leak

Hello I have a problem. I seem to have a coolant leak in the lower left corner of the radiator. This happens after it's been ran, and sits :icon_thumby:. I ran the truck all day yesterday after I re-filled the coolant. This morning for the second day in a row, I come to find a puddle under my...
  14. My Gen III! NSF 56K

Finally got around to grabbing pics of my new acquistion, the 1995 Ford Ranger as a DD. Picked it up for 1000$. No Rust, and just minor dings, and a couple surface scratches to which I don't care about :icon_thumby:
  15. driveshaft alignment

Hello, I know this is a double post, but im not sure if i posted in the correct forum to begin with. How do I get a driveshaft in alignment during installation, no marks present. I don't see any indentations as to spline alignment on tranny or slip yoke. Thanks ati190
  16. Driveshaft Alignment

After searching through various scenarios, I've discovered my driveshaft may be out of alignment, causing vibration. Can anyone tell me how to check, and get this driveshaft back in alignment? Thanks ati190 EDIT: The long driveshaft is definately in alignment (both ends of the shaft). Both...
  17. flushing oil system

from other posts etc, some people seem to say to use transmission fluid (ATF) to do so. However, I'd like to know more on this procedure. How much to replace the current oil with. Like drain a qt of oil out, and put a quart of trans fluid in. How long do I drive it with the ATF in the oil? Will...
  18. blower motor resistor

I had it go out on me a few days ago. I went to the local autozone, and advance auto parts, and they had no such part listed for 3.0L V6, which confused me a little, since I had the part off and it was present on the counter. I then asked to see a resistor for an F150 of the same year, and...
  19. Clutch ruined because of shift fork?

Hello all Recently I purchased a 95 ford ranger 3.0L 2wd M50D 5 speed manual trans, and it is hard to get into gears, as well as get out of gears. So I took the truck to a local shop (transmissions are beyond my scope atm), and they informed me the clutch was bad, and that a bad shift fork had...
  20. 4cyl/8 spark plugs

hello all I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct section, if not can a mod please move it? Ok for my question. I had an 89 Ford Ranger (first truck at 16), and it baffled me by having 8 spark plugs. What were the reasons for the double plug block? Isn't it the same concept as having...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad