• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93rangerguy

is it worth it buying manual lock hubs

i have a 98 ranger with the vacum lock hubs is it worth getting the locking hub kit and switch it even if my 4x4 works fine? or just spend the money on an exhaust system i found these http://store.4wheelingplus.com/proddetail.asp?prod=15001.70&cat=108
  2. 93rangerguy

4wd system on 98 rangre

i was wondering if the 4wd system was different then the 93 i had with the locking hubs because i've noticed the 93 seemed a lot better. Sometimes i don't even know if my 4wd is working in the 98 anyway to test this out. The lights come on and it makes the click noise.
  3. 93rangerguy

new light hook up

ok, so i got some new lights for the front of my truck and i wanted to find some place i could wire the lights so that when i turn on my lights they come on or even if when i turn on my truck they come on and when i turn it off they go off seperate from the head lights. JUST AS LONG AS IT DOSENT...
  4. 93rangerguy

3' skyjacker shocks?

well i need to get some new shocks and i was looking at these skyjacker 3' lift shocks. i figure i need shocks anyways so why don't i lift it a little bit while im at it. Anyone know how well these shocks are and are a set of 4 worth 135.00? any info would be great.
  5. 93rangerguy

1993 ranger 4x4 4.0

6. 93rangerguy

1993 ranger 4X4 not comming out

i have a 93 ranger 4.0 ranger with warner hubs. I cant seem to get it out because the switch just stays lit and wont comm off even when i lock and unlock the hubs. If anyone has any idea what this is please help!
  7. 93rangerguy

roadmaster 300 watt speaker system

Just put in a roadmaster 300 watt speaker system. WOW for UNDER $20.00 this this is awesome. Already comes boxed and comes with wires. For under 20 bucks you can't go wrong. Also very easy to install and fits nicely in an x-tra cab ranger but rear folding seats don't have enough room to go down...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad