• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Thumper113

Got out of the house today...........

and had some fun. Nothing hard, just a nice little trail run at Eagle Rock. Slideshow........clicky >> We got to play on the teeter-totters today. Going down a hill then the right front tire dropping in a deep hole..........it was fun teetering :D
  2. Thumper113

Do your D35 hubs keep coming loose?

I just noticed a couple threads about it............. Last year, mine did that on the drivers side. Look at the outer hub nuts closely for cracks. When they crack, they stretch & are unable to hold the set torque value. This could be happening to yours also. Look closely at the pics &...
  3. Thumper113

Colorado Wheeling Event

Camping & Wheeling.......Lots of fun If anyone in this area with a non-stock rig that might wanna attend this, HERE is the info. Here's a couple short vids of that trail but it doesn't show all of the good obstacles.......
  4. Thumper113

Money Shot..................

Had to winch 5 vehicles last Sunday. It was a fun day :D Here's a couple more. A Suburban & a Yota. The other two I have no pics but they were a FS Bronco & a Cherokee. By the way, out of eight rigs, mine included, only 3 rigs made it up without winch assistance, two were Rangers & one was a...
  5. Thumper113

WTH? What's wrong with this Tundra Frame?

Is it made out of rubber? :icon_rofl: Isn't the new Tundra marketed as the best, toughest, new light duty pickup..........EVER?............. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWjTbiYo3x0
  6. Thumper113

Got me a new front bumper

and a winch (finally). My buddy fabbed up the bumper for me. Sorry 'bout the dark pic, I took it when I got home tonight.
  7. Thumper113

Okay, I'll give it a shot

Fullsize pics here and here and here and here .
  8. Thumper113

A mild wheeling video

Just some buds out having fun http://youtube.com/watch?v=wkY_rgfm-fQ
  9. Thumper113

Stupid Drunk Driver!!!

Yesterday on our 5 states in 1 day ride, we just left Texas. Our group is riding at the posted speed limit of 70 mph in the right hand lane. This stupid drunk bitch in the left lane passing us at about 5 mph faster than we're going, veered off into the median, overcorrected, came within inches...
  10. Thumper113

Some Wheeling Pics

Figured I'd post up some pics from the last 2 months now that we have a forum that works good. These are from last month. I got stuck in the snow & blew the bead on the right front tire. It took out the brake line on the right front also. Was able to pinch it off with vise-grips & finish the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad